“Simply the best NY pizza in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Simply the best NY pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ok, I'll admit I'm a little biased about this place as it qualifies as our go-to neighborhood restaurant. It is consistently among the best NY style pizza you will find in Denver and the knots are all world! The owners and servers are super friendly and while the place is usually packed (for good reason), the wait is never too long for a table.

Try the Grandma's pie which has a thicker marinara sauce and is served rectangular like a more traditional Sicilian pizza. My kids love the Chef's Special Penne Pasta which features chicken in a delicious pink cream sauce.

They also serve a terrific Gluten Free pizza which I've started ordering lately as I've recently cut out wheat. I get my pizza fix and it reheats well the next day (IF you have leftovers, that is!)

It is not fancy and very reasonable so you will likely run into folks from the neighborhood. They are definitely worth a try in southeast Denver.

• Visited January 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Great Pizza, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I can't believe this restaurant hasn't received more reviews. We recently celebrated the end of our soccer season at The Garlic Knot for 12 eight year old girls. All of which we wound up and hungry. The party included make your own pizza and ice cream. The attention given to the girls while they made their creation was none less than perfect. They all had a choice of toppings to individualize their pizza to their taste. We also had several parents there and we were all offered menu items which were made to order. After pizza, the girls had a choice of ice cream to close out the party. If you looking for great pizza, great food or a place to have a party, give The Garlic Knot a try. I'm glad we went. Thanks!!

• Visited November 2012
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting family in the area and decided to try this place for a take out pizza. Excellent food, quickly prepared, and great service!