Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #69 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, United States
“Hotel room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel location is not good, a lot of homeless and very dumpy looking area. No exhaust fan in the bathroom; air conditioner working but could not keep up to make room comfortable (3 people in room). Side door entrance was very noisy and made it almost impossible to sleep (get room in 2+ floor). Staff very friendly

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Martina D,

Please accept my sincere apology that your experience was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. I am sorry that you found our location to be inconvenient and that noise at the side door disturbed your stay. I thank you for the kind words about our staff.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

303-262-7701

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Auburn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

This site was outstanding, location, hotel staff and event staff was nothing short of great. The facility and event staff met our needs in an efficient manner. The breakfast included rate wasw nice to have. The breakfast buffet and eggs cooked to order were top notch. The event staff were outstanding, banquet, kitchen, servers and bartenders met our every need. I am president of our organization and I experienced no complaints during our stay. For myself I was extremely pleased. Everything for our event was above and beyond. Our banquet set-up was really done well.

Dear Hank G,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your candid feedback. I am excited to know that the service was above and beyond your expectations. We truly enjoyed hosting your convention and getting to know the team!

We thank you for the very nice comments about the hotel and for your business. Should the convention come back to Denver we look forward to our continued partnership!

Houston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Truly enjoyed my stay! Transportation to/from hotel - airport was great and on time. Didn't use the hotel shuttle to near by restaurants or shops, but glad to know it was available. Tv's in the room were ginormous A/C worked great Cookies were delicous! Overall experience: A ++

Dear MichelleP,

I am very happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the A++ grade and for highly recommending us to your family and friends. If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff at your Hilton Double Tree in Denver were excellent, the organization that hosted the event has been at this hotel for a number of years. The staff remembered who I was after meeting me and made a point of saying hello, and asking how I was doing.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear RedH,

Wow, thanks for the great review! Our staff takes great pride in provided exceptional service. We really appreciate your feedback and continued patronage of our hotel! If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

A well run monster of a property. Rooms for all kind of meetings, guest rooms abound. Food service both in the coffee shop and the meeting rooms way above average. Guest rooms well appointed and quiet. i usually go out of my way to find a member of the Hilton family

Dear 312DanielR

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel and the other Hilton Family hotels. I really appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Indianapolis, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

In terms of Hilton and where the bar is set this hotel is in the wrong game! They are in a limbo contest, where you win by lowering the bar. They messed up my Hilton Honors points and folio. I understand mistakes happen but getting them to resolve, difficult! The hotel is being renovated so that expalins the property but not the staff.

Dear KurtW,

Please accept my sincere apology that your experience was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. Certainly our staff should have resolved the issues with your folio and Hilton Honors points in a timely manner. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

303-262-7701

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Hainesville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I had our expectations exceeded at this hotel. The staff was friendly, the food for breakfast was excellent for a hotel and the hotel is easy to access from the interstate. However it is a bit tricky to get to the first time you arrive.

We stayed over the 4th of July for 4 days. They had a cart full of bags of ice complementary in the lobby for our cooler. Breakfast was either off the menu or a nice buffet or both if you wanted; my status included breakfast. They even specially prepared eggs for my wife who is a bit picky about not eating boxed eggs.

I never had an issue with train noise and only one evening the pool was a bit loud, but I just turned the fan on with no issue.

Great place to stay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John W
Dear JohnW,

I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations! We take great pride in providing friendly and efficient service. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback we really appreciate it!