“Good value for the money”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #71 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Once we were able to figure out how to get to the hotel (it is in an awkward location of intersecting highways/streets/access roads) we found the hotel was clean and staff friendly and helpful. The fireplace area in the lobby made a cozy place to gather and visit. Breakfast had a good variety, particularly on the last day of our stay when we found out we could have eggs made to order, not just what was on the buffet. The room was comfortable and quiet. Two beds made the space a bit small while using the desk chair. Free internet was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear BarbaraV,

Please accept my sincere apology that you had a challenging time finding our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our cozy lobby to visit with your friends and family. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very courteous staff and helpful with check-in although room was not available immediately. The dining, although good, was a little pricey. They handled our conference well without major problems. Our group dinner was professionally done with service well timed with our program.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear John K,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to know that you had a good experience and our group diner was a success. We take pride in providing friendly and professional service.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team

Reviewed October 2, 2013

After reading some reviews I was a little leery, but for only 10,000 HHonors points a night, it was a good value on our long road trip. And we were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was afterall. The hallways need a little work, and possibly some of the rooms. But ours was very nice, clean, well stocked, everything worked, and good Wi-Fi reception. The location was ideal, and it was a very good value for metro Denver. we'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor away from elevator for a very quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Rocker_rep,

Thank you for providing us with some excellent feedback! I will be sure to share your review with our entire team and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was centrally located to business we had to conduct in the area. Very easy to get in and out. Very helpful, pleasant staff, from the front desk to the cleaning folks. Rooms are comfortable, but the items are starting to show their wear and are a bit dated. Everything functioned, but it was on the verge of distasteful. However, the staff and location balanced everything out, making for a good stay.

1  Thank Todd J

Dear toddindc,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit. I am glad to know that you found our location to be conveniently located and our staff to be pleasant and helpful.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was everything I expect of a Hilton brand hotel, clean, friendly etc. My only complaints were that the hotel restaurant's coffee was weak, unusual for a Western State; and, the room service menu pricing was off. I was charged $29. The menu for coffee $9, and bagel $4.50, and bacon $5 with the 20% gratuity and should have totaled less.

1  Thank Patrick L

Dear Patrick L,

Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your candid feedback. I am happy to know that you had a good experience! Please contact me directly and I would be happy to correct your room service charge.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you in Denver again real soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Disappointed! The lobby was very nice and so was the breakfast and service. Our room was awful. Very dirty. Carpet very stained. Phone not working. We let them know and they changed our room but it wasn't much better. We normally like doubletrees but I would never stay there again. I feel we deserve some type of credit especially with our HH status

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan U
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Susan U,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver. I am happy to know that you found our service, lobby and breakfast to be very nice.
Please accept my sincere apology that your stay was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. Certainly your phone should have been operational and your room clean and ready for your arrival. I am sorry this was not your experience.

I can readily understand your disappointment with your last stay with us. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We unexpectedly stayed here on the night of Sept18 due to a goof up from united airlines on our way to Saly lake City.We were kind of disappointed in the beginning but it turned out to be a great relaxing night in Denver.Staci at the front desk welcomed me upon my arrival and made us feel at home.I believe we stayed in room 227 and it was great.Everything was well kept and clean and very nice ammenities.We slept great and really was comfortable in the room.We went down to the restaurant in the morning and had a great breakfast.The restaurant provided excellent service and even greater food!!!We will never forget Staci at the front desk because she could see how bad of a day we had with Unied airlines and really made our delay in Dever a great experience.If our travels bring us back to denver again,we will definitly return to this hotel again!!

Dear John W,

Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your candid feedback. I am happy to know that you had a good experience and Staci was able to turn you bad day into a positive experience! I will be sure to pass along your kind words.