DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #72 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Trinidad, United States
“My Stay”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The staff is friendly and makes you feel at home. The staff are polite and courteous even when the guests are not or are from another land. They will build a repore with the guests and make you feel as if you are at home.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Ernest P,

We are happy that you feel at home staying with us. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

303-262-7701

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel felt like a dumpy Motel 6. amazingly uncomfortable bed - springy, bad pillows. totally not up to the quality i expect from Hilton. wall paper torn, felt unclean, not modern. restaurant had such a limited selection, and what was on there was not excited or fun. we ordered the mediterranean plate and a flatbread. both were on the same type of soft, not heated pita bread. it was so not worth the $100

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Judy H
Dear Judy H,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver.

Please accept my sincere apology that your stay was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. Certainly your rooms should have been clean a well prepared for your arrival. I am sorry this was not your experience. I would also like to apologize that the food offering were not exciting and cold.

I can readily understand your disappointment with your last stay with us. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

303-262-7701

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

seattle
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We thought we were staying at the large Double Tree, as our reservation was listed the hotel on Quebec Street, but there is a smaller Double Tree hotel down the road about a mile. This hotel used to be a Red Lion. It was nice and we had a remodeled room, but it was located on the second floor above the pool. We were awaken at about 2:00 AM to loud voices and called to report it, but it was not until about 4:00 AM that the noise subsided. There were about 20-25 people out in the courtyard partying. We called several times and Mike said they were trying to stop the noise, but I guess they couldn't. We also had put a call in for a wake up at 7:00 AM and no one called. Other than the disturbance that we felt was not resolved, we had an uneventful stay. I would recommend that you not be on a lower floor in the courtyard, even though the rooms in that area are remodeled. They were generous with their cookies and the staff was friendly!

Room Tip: Maybe get a room on the higher floors, as it was very noisy one night.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear nancygSeattle,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit. I am glad to know that you found our staff to be friendly and generous with the warm signature Doubletree cookies. Please accept my sincere apology that other guest had disturbed your stay and you did not receive you wake up call.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Shuttle from airport was late. Room was not ready when arrived past 1am even though had reservations well in advance. Room was old and worn out. Shuttle driver left hotel without looking around and was abandoned at lobby.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Please accept my sincere apology that your arrival experience was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. Certainly we should have had your room available at 1pm. I apologize that our shuttle drive did not announce his departure and you were left waiting in our lobby.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

West Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel is extremely close to a set of railroad tracks, so if you don't mind being woken up in the middle of the night then stay here. If you don't mind a staff that ignores complaints from many guests then stay here. If you enjoy staying in a Hilton property that is more like a Motel 6 then stay here. I would not stay at this hotel again if they offered me a free room!! Worst hotel stay ever!!!

Dear Keith C,

Please accept my sincere apology that your experience was less than satisfactory and we did not meet your expectations. Certainly our staff should never ignore any guest complaints and I am also sorry that the train disturbed your stay.

Bettendorf
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am very impressed with the excellent service I have received from you professional caring staff. I frequently stay in hotels all over the country and have stayed at Hilton's, Hyatt's, Marriotts, Best Westerns and many others. No other hotel stands out in my mind as having provided better service! I spent 5 nights here in June/ July and have been here currently 8/26 - 9/5. Beginning with my check in with Heifam who accommodated my need to extend my stay on a very busy Labor Day weekend to the need for no feathers in my room. Everything was addressed quickly and hassle free for me!
Clark has been a friendly face each evening as I return to the hotel, always checking to see if I need anything and asking how was my day. You have a special group of front desk people. Double Tree, you rock!!

Room Tip: Near the elevator is a good location. Surprisingly not too noisy.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Bettendorf,

Thank you for the great review and for the feedback on your stay with us! We take pride in providing friendly and efficient service, I will be sure to pass along your nice comments my team personally. We look forward to having you stay with us again and also recommending our hotel to your friends and family!

Thanks Again,

colorado city, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

your whole staff is excellent, front desk,resturant, house sevice, engineering, ive delt with them all, great people, thanks david, haitham,and pat for providing rooms during busy time, cleaning at all hour to ensure rooms ,is a great feeling knowing a room is waiting. thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear CliffordG,

Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your candid feedback. I am happy to know that you find the entire team to be excellent. I will make sure to share your kind words during our next employee meeting.