Tripadvisor

Sports Column
Order Online
Ranked #845 of 3,598 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Description: Sports Column is a Sports Bar and Grill with a rooftop patio. Located in the heart of LoDo near Coors Field on Blake Street in Denver. Sports Column has been Denver's Best Sports Bar for over 23 years and counting. Newly remodeled rooftop patio open year around with 20 HD TV's, games and great views. All major sports packages available. Only thing better than Sports Column is being at the game. Our friendly staff assist you with any questions about our food, cocktails and beer options. We have happy hour running all day every Wednesday! Come to our Denver sports bar today!
Reviewed March 12, 2015 via mobile

My kind of sports bar. Plenty of room for table seating and bar seating. Service was great. Food was good. Fun bartender. Plenty of TV's. Many different games to play. Not much more you could ask for from a sports fan. I highly recommend this place

Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed August 29, 2014

So much fun. Many TV's, bustling with young people coming from work, eager to watch college football, tennis, etc. Service fine; friends at table had bratwurst, chicken fingers, and hot dogs. Beer good. Right outside Coors Field. Go if you're in LoDo!

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friends and I had a great time after the Rockies game. The drink specials were great, along with the location just down from Coors Field.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I can understand why ESPN rates this sports bar one of the best in USA. Becky was an excellent server from behind the bar. Took care of our food and drinks. Friendly patrons, lots of banners hanging from the rafters in the central place of the bar. Welcomed in from the beginning. Had a mac n' cheese hamburger that was to die for.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Chicken wings were good, but who serves wings w/o providing napkins? Had to go up to the bar to get napkins. Got charged for a beer that was never served to me. However, I did not have to pay for it as I never got it, although i had ordered it.. I would give this place another visit. Perhaps the server was a beginner or had her mind & thoughts elsewhere.

Date of visit: May 2014

Been to Sports Column? Share your experiences!