“Great Quick Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Johnstown, Colorado
“Great Quick Lunch”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I went to UNO on 40th Avenue the other day while attending a seminar at a local hotel. There aren't that many options except fast food in the area so we picked UNO and am glad we did. Extensive menu and lots of economical lunch options, including a "Two for U Lunch" option where you can combine different soups, sandwiches, salads, etc. for a very low price. I had a really good clam chowder soup and a grilled veggie sandwich and the wife had vegetable soup and sandwich. The soups in this option are all you can eat.

The service was very good and we would definitely go back again.

• Visited January 2014

West Jordan
“First time diner...enjoyed it all!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had never been to one before...and glad my co-worker suggested it. I had a combo of pizza/salad and it was all really good. They have a wide variety of menu items from pizza/pasta/steaks/burgers...I want to go back and try other stuff!

Visited January 2014
“Absolute Rookie Hour”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Got to the restaurant with my wife, two daughters and two sons-in-law. Waitress didn't understand their beer menu, and the difference between a porter, dunkel, and an ale, dark or wheat beers. Finally got something we could drink. Ordered nachos without jalapenos. All the food was served, with the nachos having extra jalapenos. I told her I didn't want jalapenos. She took the order. The cook came out to convince me it would be okay, there were jalapenos in the chili he used. I told him to cancel the order and bring chicken tenders. The manager tried to convince me all would be okay. I said I wanted the order canceled and the chicken fingers. So once everyone was done eating, my food was brought. I wrote to Uno Chicago to provide them a chance to respond before writing this review. No response. I guess they don't care either.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Marinebob
Herzliya, Israel
“Great lemon & basil salmon”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

All I needed was beer and good fish. I love the lemon & basil salmon with fries and steamed broccoli it was very delicious so i had to come back the day after to have the same reservation again. Also the service was very good. Thank you.

• Visited December 2013
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We love Uno Pizza and recently enjoyed take out while staying at a neighboring hotel. Nummy pizza! The take out service was quick an efficient and the price is reasonable! The best deep dish anywhere! The location was great since we were staying next door! We just walked across the parking lot and picked up our take out. Thank you for a great dinner (and a glass of wine while we waited for it)!

• Visited December 2013