“Good Food, Good Choice”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Woodmere, New York
“Good Food, Good Choice”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We returned to Uno's (Denver) again on a recent weekend. As before, the pizza was good and ready for our pick-up. We also liked gthe Caesar salad and side of skinless baked potatoes.
The outdoor patio area was busy with pizza-lovers and a good-sized "happy-hour" crowd. What makes this location a success is it's proximity to a number of good airport hotels. The only other comment was that the cashier had a bot of an attitude at check-out. Don't know why and,
as a customer, the reason does not matter. It just happened briefly and it was over.
It could've been a bad day or moment for that individual but it will not stop us from returning.
The food was worth it.

Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
“Great experience”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The lunch specials were great; reasonably priced, tasty,and more than generous. The cocktails were also very good. Lunch left me too full to go back for dinner!

Denver, Colorado
“True to the Original and I'm An Expert”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

In my 15 years in Chicago I became a kind of connoisseur of Chicago Style pizza, having eaten many interpretations including Uno, Giordano's, Lou Malnati's, etc. I would wait in line for a long time at the original Uno on Ohio St. because it was always worth the wait. Tonight I tried the Denver outlet for a to-go order of their Deep Dish Double Deal Takeout Special, which is two regular deep dish pies with up to three toppings for $25.99. it's not the cheapest pizza but the quality is worth it. I loved that I could order online and the ordering interface is user-friendly. The website said the pizza takes 20 minutes to prepare and they were accurate to the minute. The pies were everything that I was accustomed to in Chicago, although they seemed a little less deep than I remember. The crust has a hand-folded texture than most other pizzas. The sauce is mild and had a natural tomato flavor, not the heavily sweetened type at the chain joints. They use a dense pizza cheese that seems to have the flavor and nice stringy texture of whole milk mozzarella but I don't know for sure. Compared to the very institutional tasting pizzas at the other big delivery based chains, Uno is far superior and worth the price.

colorado
“Got take out for the hotel”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ordered take out after coming into town late, I was ready to go to the hotel. I ordered 2 pasta dishes. They were tasty. The real gripe I would have is the packaging for the meals. The pasta dishes were packaged in a small foam tray which popped open in the sack they were packaged in. Luckily, most of the pasta stayed in the box but there was a pretty good mess inside the sack :(

Visited October 2013
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
“Good Food Great Service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We rushed over for lunch while trying to get a lot of things done. We were served by Amanda who was super! She quickly took our order, which was rather complex, and got the orders out quickly and accurately. The food was delicious but the service was exceptional! We were out the door in time, well fed, and satisfied!!