“Boulder Awesome pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great pizza location in Boulder. Good value for money, great lunch prices and lots of food for money

There are newer reviews for UNO Chicago Grill

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was walking distance from the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson and several people we had seen at the Hotel were bringing in UNO pizza and the ones we talked to said they had tried it before and was delicious, so we gave it a shot ourselves. We ordered it to go and waited for it in the small entrance lobby but as we waited, the staff was so nice and offered us free lemonade or water while we waited. That was really nice of them as it took some time to prepare our pizza and the whole place was packed. There was even a band outside there establishment playing music but we didn't catch the name of it though. We tried the deep dish with grain crust choosing our own ingredients with chunky tomato sauce and Chicken (all-natural). It was very, very Goooooood!!The sauce was a little spicy we thought but still a wonderful pizza!! Next time we will get the Marinara sauce a try on our pizza. Thanks Uno for the drinks you offered us and for a pleasant first time experience with wonderful staff.

1  Thank GoldenRetrieversX3
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just had a burger, but it was excellent. Great service. Would definitely try again and check other things on their menu.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was in a bit of rough shape when I came with my folks to hit happy hour at Uno. I'd just gotten out of hospital after getting my ankle mangled and was getting pushed around in a wheelchair while alternately figuring my way out on crutches for the first time in my life while trying to not look like an off balance clown.
Through the pain and percocet induced haze we were seated in the bar and I gulped down the queasiness in my belly to peruse the happy hour menu. To be honest the food still looked really good, and the prices were very reasonable.. I know that painkillers and alcohol don't mix but they weren't doing a very good job of killing the pain so i ordered a long island (made from scratch!) and hoped for the best..
Everything tasted fresh and was pretty good.. I wouldn't order a steak or anything from this places menu, or stray too far from what they specialize in (Italian-American sports bar food). The pasta was fresh, the pizza was soso -
I was impressed at the fact that they had a sizable gluten-free menu.
If i were to stay at one of the hotels nearby again I wouldn't hesitate to drop by for another happy hour..
While nothing was extraordinary it hit the spot at the time for the right price.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Uno was within walking distance of our hotel. Staff was very pleasant answering all of our questions based on our inexperience. We tried the deep dish with grain crust choosing our own ingredients. It was different and good. Pizza was definitely our only option.