“best pizza ever”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Mellow Mushroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom at the 16th Street Mall is proud to serve Denver with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Denver pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Denver is over.
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza ever”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you are ever in Denver you have to check out the incredible pizza at Mellow Mushroom.Hands down the best I've ever had :)

• Visited December 2012

Rhodesdale
“Pretty good take out.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a variety of items and were pleased. Nothing was amazing but It was worth it. The bar area looks nice.

Parker, Colorado
“Best Pizza Outside NYC!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia where Mellow Mushroom began so I was raised on this pizza. I remember when Mellow Mushroom was in a dive location of hwy 78 in metro Atlanta with 5 stoners running the place. I practically lived there during high school. When I saw that Mellow Mushroom had franchised and now had 2 locations in Denver, I couldn't contain my happiness!!

The location and condition of the restaurants have changed quite a bit from my high school hangout, but the pizza id just as delicious as ever. From the brushed butter crust sprinkled with parmesan cheese, to the absolutely perfect amount of cheese, each slice is absolutely heaven.

If you are a lover of white pizza, then Mellow Mushroom will be your Mecca. Best I've ever had hands down.

• Visited September 2012
St. Germain, Wi.
“Loved the pizza!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went for the pizza and was not disappointed. Excelent thin crust and great choice of toppings. They also have a great beer selection. The waitress was very nice and helpful.

• Visited November 2012
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great ambience, bar, food and menu. I would love to go here again. The staff was quick and cared that I enjoyed my meal.

Visited October 2012