“Wild Eggs Gets It Right”
Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
Ranked #656 of 3,094 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Washington Park
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went for the first time on my 60th birthday with my husband and sons. We knew we would have a wait (it was short) and the staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. I had Kalamity Katie's Border Benedict. Wow. I don't ever order chorizo but this dish was amazing. We split the Apple crepes and the Everything muffins are yum. They didn't pressure us even though there was a line. They refilled our coffee (my husband's peeve is an empty coffee cup), and the place is nice and bright. The only downside is that the parking lot is shared and 2 future diners battles over our vacated parking spot. I would suggest parking on a side street to avoid having cars follow you to your spot and to help work off the calories.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The two of us had breakfast at Wild Eggs. One order of Eggs Benedict and one of French toast to split - couple of coffees. Service was good - waitress was a bit busy.

So on to the food - Way more than the two of us could eat! We purposely split the order, but there was so much food - all of it very good - if a bit on the rich side.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We live in Denver, but frequent this place often. I figured I'd do my part and give it a positive review. The atmosphere is fun and so is the food. The portions are right size and right priced. They have a unique selection of pancakes, as well as egg dishes ranging from sandwiches to skillets. This place can develop a bit of a wait on the weekends, but what good breakfast joint in Denver doesn't have a wait on the weekend? Don't pass this place up if you're looking for a great breakfast joint in the 303.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visited for breakfast while seeing relatives in town. Breakfast was nothing short of amazing. From the fresh squeezed orange juice, to the rich creamy latte, to the fantastic service, we were repeatedly thrilled by the quality of our meal. Try the veggie scramble, the assorted veggies are perfectly cooked and topped by the best basted eggs I've ever had. My husband had the roasted garlic and mushroom omelet. It was just as good. They have an incredible variety of entrees and sandwiches. The kids menu was also excellent. Don't miss this little gem!

1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wild Eggs is a little out of the way but well worth finding. Delightful, inventive breakfast/brunch entrees. GREAT grits with a new daily special every day. Always find something for everyone in our crew to rave about. Their drinks are great, especially if you like hot Bloody Mary's, they also have a special mimosa that's very refreshing.

1  Thank Jan S