“Wonderful Breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wild Eggs
Ranked #567 of 2,978 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Washington Park
Durango, Colorado
“Wonderful Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wild Eggs is a little out of the way but well worth finding. Delightful, inventive breakfast/brunch entrees. GREAT grits with a new daily special every day. Always find something for everyone in our crew to rave about. Their drinks are great, especially if you like hot Bloody Mary's, they also have a special mimosa that's very refreshing.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jan S

“Go to Lucille's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I live in WashPark. There are better breakfast places. Lucille's is up the street and is worth the wait.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Pretty good breakfast food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited this place with some friends on a warm Saturday after hearing rave reviews. I liked it, but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way again. The hostess was friendly but seem disorganized, like she was covering for a position she didn't usually fill. We asked to be placed on a waiting list to sit outside and then watched as a group that came in after us was seated on the patio. Finally, after waiting 20 minutes or so, we asked to just be seated at a table. I had a basic egg sandwich and my friends order the burrito and the egg salad sandwich. The portions were huge and pretty good, there were lots of options on the menu, too. Everyone was satisified with dishes, so there's nothing to complain about there - just our disappointment in not getting a spot outside.

Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast with Variety and Grits! :-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

As I grew up in the south, I am always looking for a restaurant that serves the southern breakfast staple grits. Almost all restaurants in the northern and western U. S. that make an attempt rarely succeed in my opinion. Well, Wild Eggs gets an A+ in my book for their grits. The day I visited, their "Grits of the Day" were Mexican grits. I combined the grits with their Wild Western Omelet and was extremely pleased with both. The omelet was fantastic and all of the ingredients were very fresh including jalapenos and the tomatoes in the pico de gallo that was on top. The omelet was meant to be spicy and it was. The Mexican grits were unbelievably good! The grits were actually cooked to perfection and were creamy the way grits are supposed to be. With the Mexican spices and the chorizo sausage, they were the perfect companion to the omelet. Their main breakfast dishes seemed a little pricy, but once I saw how fresh the ingredients were, I did not feel cheated. Now I cannot wait to go back and try their regular grits with one of their other meals. They also had delicious coffee and the service was excellent!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado
“Skip the competitors' crazy lines and enjoy this delicious alternative!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Wild eggs has great drinks (bloodies, mimosas, and more while you're waiting!), hot pots of coffee and an incredibly diverse and delicious menu. We live it and finish with a skillet cinnamon roll every time.

1 Thank ParkhillDad

Been to Wild Eggs? Share your experiences!