“Quirky fun!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Quirky fun!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Lannie's is a fun, quirky little place. Eclectic decorations and a variety of shows makes it a fun place, especially if you are looking for something a little different. We saw the Forever in Blue Jeans - a tribute to Neil Diamond, performed by Aaron Rose. The performance was good and hearing those old favorites brought back lots of memories.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank TravelCritter6

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went to the Neil Diamond show and it was so much fun. The band sounded great. The atmosphere in the club was intimate and interesting. I would highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank reragland
Denver, Colorado
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Amazing place for a special event!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was honored to be invited to attend a friend's 90th birthday celebration at Lannie's. It's on the 16th street mall - so EASY to get to from everywhere and in the basement of that amazing old clock tower. The place is wonderfully dark and wildly decorated. I thought the staff were really friendly and helpful and the party had an open bar, so hey - the prices were great too! The host booked a 40s WWII themed trio and the women did an incredible job of celebrating the honored guest with their Andrews Sisters-style and music.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank ParkhillDad
Woodstock, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun time”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I saw the Midnite Martini's Sexy Circus Sideshow. Traveling solo to Denver, I met a few locals that recommended the midnight cabaret. I was out late and near the clock tower so I decided to go. I had the best time. The performances were great. Audience involvement was fun. The show was silly, fun and had variety. From belly dancing, hula, to burlesque, I enjoyed myself. Recommend for a fun girls night out.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank KBear02
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Neil Diamond (almost) in a great room”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We saw Forever in Blue Jeans (Aaron Rose in a Neil Diamond tribute) and he was spot on. My wife and I have seen Neil a dozen times. Aaron and his band are just as awesome and for pennies on the dollar.

The venue is located in the basement of the 100+ year old May D&F tower. It is a cozy space with great acoustics and a fun staff.

Book early and your seats will touch the stage!

1 Thank JohnnyReb007

Been to The Clocktower Cabaret? Share your experiences!