“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 12, 2012

These are not hot dogs at all - but sausages on a bun. Order one then make sure you can finish it before ordering more! I had the lamb chop special - and could not finish it - but boy did I try! VERY good!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We really liked this place, simple, unpretentious interior, excellent friendly service and really, really good food. The ordering process is straightforward, once you get the hang of it, and the only problem is deciding which 'dog' to order, and what to order with it. We went for the spicy options, Louisiana Hot & Southwest Buffalo which were delicious, and the fries were some of the nicest we've had. This place concentrates on doing something relatively simple, but doing it very well indeed.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Really wide range of gourmet dogs with an interesting variety of meats and spices. The counter service was very friendly and the menu boards were instructive on how to order. The Food came out hot and the dogs were very tasty and unique. We tried Boar, Soutwest Buffalo, and Jalapeno Elk! The Tahini califlower side dish was really excellent. The fries were plentiful but just a bit greasy. A place like Jim's might do better with a steak fry offering. Beer selection was limited especially since we are craft beer drinkers. This was a surprise in Denver.
All and all really had an enjoyable lunch and will definitely return next time in Denver!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm always looking for a good hot dog. Biker Jim did not disappoint!!! Anthony Bourdain has been there too. We always look for places that have been visited on the food network. I WILL be back on my next visit to Denver.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My buddies and I were in town for a baseball game and I was determined to try this place and I am so glad we did. This place is amazing. Best way to think of it is gourmet sausages. Everything from Elk, bison, duck, snake, pheasant, it goes on and on. My only regret is I didn't get two. We were going to go back but were so full after the first round. I want to go back to Denver specically for this place. It's about 2 blocks down from coors so go to a game and shoot down to get something to eat. Not expensive. Laid back atmosphere, huge menu. If you are in Denver and love food, GO!