“Decent meal, little overpriced, but overall good meal in downtown”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #116 of 3,254 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went to the Yard House after a convention and were looking for something we knew giving a couple of mediocre meals at new restaurants in the 16th street mall area. The place was busy and the service was good considering the people inside. Our food was good from the wings, to the salad, to the steak and mashers. They offer something like 127 beers on tap, but my wife had a martini and I had freshly made lemonade. My only gripe with this place is they make you pay a little more and I don't necessarily think its worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went here for lunch the other afternoon while vacationing in Denver. They have an incredible beer selection with well over 100 beers on tap. The menu was huge with lots of variety. The waiter was excellent, offering great selections for beer and food. The food was delicious and pretty reasonably priced. They had a lovely outdoor area, great for people watching! Would highly reccommend.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We ate their for lunch on a Monday afternoon. The hostess greeted us right away led us to our table where we were given HUGE menus... of which most is the list of all 100 of their beers. It was a great atmosphere and the food was delicious!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

a must stop if you're in town for a game or on business. take it in before or after a Rockies game. many very good beers on tap, with some wonderful food pairings. vegetarian and vegan friendly

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went to the Yard House for the first time yesterday to meet a friend for drinks and dinner and it was great! The place was busy when I arrived but they seated me near the door so I could see when my friend arrived.
Their selection of beer was unbelievable so I decided to go with their 'traditional beer sampler' which gives you six small but practically overflowing glasses of different types of beers made in the states and abroad.
My friend and I ordered the Moo Shui egg roll appetizer which were delectable! For an entree, I had to get the grilled cheese and tomato bisque (it was snowing outside so it just felt right). The tomato bisque was creamy and smooth, nothing remotely close to canned tomato soup which I've had at other restaurants before. As for the grilled cheese, it came with avocado and was still hot when I took the first bite.
The service was good, I wouldnt say it was great but the waitress was attentive, polite, and had knowledge of the beer selection. It took probably 10 minutes to get our appetizer and another 30minutes for our entrees. I was engrossed in conversation with a friend so I hadn't noticed the time too much, but for others who are in a hurry it might matter.

Overall, great first experience and I will be back!