“Pleasant Surprise!”

Yard House
Ranked #37 of 3,019 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Bloomfield, MI
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Huge Selection of beer and LARGE menu! Lots of TV's with sports on. I was planning on ordering the tuna burger and the waiter informed me it would be well done. I was opening the menu to make another choice when he told me about the ahi tuna sandwich. It was outstanding! I had not seen it on the menu so I can't tell you the type of spread that was on it but it was incredible! The other people I was with had the burger, a pasta dish and a chicken dish. Everyone really liked their meals. I had left my husband with a bad cold at the hotel and brought him a bowl of the Tomato Bisque which was very tasty. The service was fast and pleasant.

• Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kansas City, Missouri
“Really good food and beer”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The yard house menu has PAGES of draft beer, and the beer fan in our group was in heaven. We had lunch, and the food was tasty. Portions are very large, so you could share. Location is great, at one end of the 16th street mall. Come for food or just for a beer. Service was excellent, and the waitress asked if we wanted to sub for the fries. I had fruit instead, which was fresh and good.

• Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“good selection”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great seasonal brews. Good food selection and nice atmosphere. Staff is attentive and friendly. Short wait for a table, no waiting at the bar.

Visited December 2012
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Lots of beer on tap”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Yard House has many beers on tap for your drinking pleasure. We chose a Rogue Dead Guy Ale, a Seadog Blupaw Wheat, and an Avery Jubilation, but there were about 40 tap options to choose from. Three of us also split a few appetizers, including calamari (pretty good), a salad, and fish and chips (very good). The atmosphere is like more of an open room Sports bar and restaurant, pretty noisy when crowded, but pleasant. The grill area is visible from the seating area. We enjoyed the experience and would return if we are in the Denver (Lakewood) area again.

• Visited December 2012
Arabi, Louisiana
“TV's Everywhere! Excellent Atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is the place to go, had fun at the Yardhouse watching all the games on what seemed like hundreds of TV's. The only thing I can say bad about the place is that it was packed and I couldn't get a seat to sit down and eat so we went elsehwhere. Looking for a place to watch sports, drink and grab a bite then this is the place!

Definitely recommend!