“Great Food, not great service”
Review of Euclid Hall

Euclid Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Euclid Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Larimer
Description: Pub food gone international.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The food was great. It was my first time eating Beef Marrow Bones, Foie Gras, and blood sausage. The sausage was not very flavorful and a little dry. I really liked the Marrow and Foie Gras. The service was not very good. It took almost an hour to receive our food. The server also brought my friend a glass and a bottle of beer, both had blood on them from someone's hand. I'm glad she noticed immediately and brought it back to the bar to get a new bottle and glass.

1  Thank Sally P

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Had a late dinner after seeing a Colorado Rockies game on the suggestion of my nephew. Arriving after 10 PM it was very busy. The restaurant is basically German with an eclectic twist. We ordered the sausage tasting which was one each of the house made sausages served with four homemade mustards. Beef short rib Kielbasa, Leberkase, a Bavarian classic sausage, cow and pig, a Boudin Noir with curry and eggplant, and a Swedish Pork and potato sausage. My favorite the beef short rib Kielbasa. I had the Chicken and Waffles, another the Pork Schnitzel, and the Pork and Peaches that was a bourbon-brinned grilled bone-in pork chop with shoestring onions, peach and Gorgonzola that my nephew said was probably the best pork he ever had. All the food here is excellent and my nephew said he had eaten here several times and always had great food. Definitely worth a visit and very highly recommended.

1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were excited to try Euclid Hall after reading some reviews. We were both disappointed with the experience. We thought the beer menu was somewhat limited and frankly we just did not feel that comfortable. The scene was definitely more for the younger professionals. Overall, we found it to be a touch pretentious and have no plans to return.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The food, beer and atmosphere at Euclid Hall make it a perfect place to catch up with friends for a casual meal. I tried the Pad Thai Pig Ears starter because I had never eaten pig ears before. The variety of flavors and textures on this plate make it complex and exciting, but it still offers the "comfort food" feel of a standard Asian dish. I had the Pork Schnitzel entrée, which is both delicious AND a great value at $11. I enjoyed it thoroughly and was completely stuffed at the end of the meal. I also tried the chicken and waffles dish, which was delicious in spite of being fairly non-traditional. I will definitely go back to Euclid Hall!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped in for beer after reading there is a certified cicerone on staff. Beers were perfectly chilled, poured, etc. The nitro oatmeal stout was especially memorable. Unfortunately, we’d just eaten & did not have any food. I regret that because the chef had a Couchon 555 trophy on the bar… a national pork competition amongst chefs. I hope to return!