“Original concept” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Euclid Hall

Euclid Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Euclid Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,978 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Larimer
Description: Pub food gone international.
“Original concept”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Have been here a couple of times. Memorable was during winter, great place to sit inside, have a few drinks & warm up! Lovely inside with fairy lights at night which is stunning. Sitting outside is great too on a lovely warm day. Very popular

Original concept with some interesting menu options. I am definitely not a fan of the bone marrow though...

Service was ok, some better than others

Overall had a good time each time I have visited. Atmosphere is good, very chilled out.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Boulder, Colorado
“Consistently Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was the 3th or 4th time I have eaten at Euclid Hall. I have to say that this place is consistently amazing. I have eaten there at leas 2-3 times for restaurant week and it always is the best value on the roster.
Last Saturday we came in while sampling food around LoDo. We got a "bar" table right in the entrance. We had a very pleasant server and ordered oysters (they were kind enough to serve me only 3 as my husband isn't such a fan). The oysters were really well cleaned, which was nice. I find that they often aren't here in Colorado. We also ordered a few pints of beer off of their awesome micro-brew list and the carnitas poutine. The poutine was BEYOND awesome! It was clear that they used a really good quality cheese curd which was really nice. The french fries were really flavorful an salted just right.
We went somewhere else for dessert (Crave) that was so disappointing. I really regretted not having gotten one of their wonderful desserts! Can't wait to come back!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Cave Creek, Arizona
“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had lunch here and I almost licked my plate clean. If it wasn't for the cute waitress and the nice people at the next table, I would have done it. I don't think you can go wrong with anything you order on the menu. The satff was friendly and helpful. the atmosphere is trendy and hip, and the food is awesome. Next time I'm going to get the smores dessert. I'm sorry I did not get it this time. Highly recommend it!!!

Macomb, Michigan
“Great Service & Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our company hosted a reception at Euclid Hall Bar and Kitchen. The food and service was excellent and they have an extensive listing of beers. We had the second level and everything went as advertised. The manager was regularly checking with us to make sure his team were taking good care of us which they were. They prepared a large table with meats, cheeses, and vegetables and we constantly bringing trays of appetizers that were outstanding. What a great experience.

Denver, Colorado
“house made sausages couples with A1 service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a wonderful barpub type of restaurant located in larimer square downtown. It has two levels and seating at the chefs prep stations as well. The sausages are wonderful and you should try the sampling plate. All the selections including the bone marrow are tastefully and artfully done. Make this a place to go for a wonderful evening...oh yeah a hugh micro brew beer selection also.