“Good food, nice beer selection, fun atmosphere”
Review of The Rackhouse Pub

The Rackhouse Pub
Ranked #1,338 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda and Santa Fe
Transit: The Alameda light rail station is a 8 minute walk from the Rackhouse Pub with many bus stops within walking distance,
Colorado Springs
“Good food, nice beer selection, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I enjoyed the atmosphere here. They have a great beer selection and the food is pretty good and presented nicely, too. They have no real wine selection, however - it would be nice if they could offer just 3 reds and 3 whites for wine drinkers. (Currently, they offer only boxed "house wine" which even the waitstaff warns against.)

This is a great place for locals and out-of-town visitors alike! A fun place to meet with friends.

• Visited March 2013

Frederick, Colorado
“OVERPRICED!!!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is good but very over priced!!! See the pics. The inside is open and ok for a pub. We will not be back.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Will need to try it again”
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I, as with many others here, ate after a distillery tour. We picked a bad day since the refrigeration for the beer was out, and all drafts were room temperature. I ordered a rack of ribs, which came with BBQ beans and cole slaw. Ribs are very meaty, but on the cold side. Beans were great, but I didn't care much for the cole slaw. It was called east coast, but needed to be creamy, and this was dry. It wasn't bad, but not to my liking. My wife had filled cheese and mac&cheese, which she loved. Only complaint was it was way too warm in there. Don't know if it was related to the problem with the cooling for the beer, but they need a/c and some ceiling fans. I would like to try it again to try some of the interesting beer menu, when it can be served a bit chillier.

Denver, Colorado
“Whiskey Tour next door, topped off with bone marrow...Epic”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We started off with a couple of tap beers (great selection), then we enjoyed a VIP tour of the distillery that is attached to this restaurant. (will save those thoughts for a separate review). We came back to The Rackhouse Pub and enjoyed excellent service! They had a table all set up for us. Ice cold glasses of water and several half cup measuring cups filled to the brim with those tasty little goldfish. You know...the snacks that smile back, until you bite their heads off!

Sure it's a pub, but the food isn't your ordinary pub grub. My husband and I split the appetizer bone marrow and pretzel. The marrow was served in the bone (split lengthwise) and came with a fruit chutney and flat bread. The pretzel was kissed with parmesan butter and herbs and served with a cheese sauce that was drinkable...so good. Of course we only used it to dip the perfectly cooked pretzel. It also came with a great mustard sauce. Another in our party had the mac n cheese, and for a bite of the delicious marrow, I was able to try. So unbelievably good! Their 'za (pizza) looked incredible, but those people didn't want to swap bite for bite pshhhh. The menu is sure to please everyone in your party!

Our waiter was attentive, but not intrusive. In fact, all the staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. I want to go back to this place soon! It would make a great spot for a happy hour with co-workers and is conveniently located off I-25.

• Visited June 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great local grub”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Denver. They offer a wide variety of food, local craft beer and spirits. Their pizzas are outstanding, as is their take on a Reuben. No trip to The Rackhouse is complete without a side of their mac & cheese; seriously, do not miss this. Also, if you enjoy whiskey, try a glass of Stranahan's. It is distilled and aged on the property, and it is quite good. Enjoy!