“Great Asian-fusion in Denver”

ChoLon Modern Asian
Reserve with OpenTable
ChoLon Modern Asian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 3,108 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16th St
Transit: RTD Transfer station on 16th and Market, one block away.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My clients took me to Cholon for lunch and what a great meal! The service was professional and responsive - clearly understanding the time constraints of a lunch-time crowd. The group was large and all their choices appeared delicious with positive feedback. We shared the highly recommended soup dumplings and I was not disappointed - Also I was weary about the mess factor since I was the visitor - but not to worry at all! (The portion is delicate enough to have in one mouthful!) I chose the Pork and Brussel sprouts and this was divine - the flavours perfectly balanced. I would return for a leisurely dinner for sure!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite places in Denver. I have had some truly memorable plates of food here. The tapas style menu is full of unique and playful combinations and their drink menu is equally quirky. The food is honest and solid however and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty bite in the LoDo area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Best Asian we've had in ages. Several orders of magnitude better than what I'd typically expect. We had the Prix Fix for two which was very reasonably priced. The Kung Pao chicken wasn't dry but incredibly moist and tender. Everything was pleasant surprise. Service was not exceptional but perfectly adequate- ymmv.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There's a reason why ChoLon has quickly become a Denver hot spot. The service is always wonderful, and the food and cocktails are creative and delicious. Great for a date, or a night out with friends!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

make sure you order the Dumplings that have French onion soup inside. they are divine. My husband ate here separately and had a 4 great dishes out of 5 experience - same day. I had a 1 great, 3 mediocre experience. salad was overdressed and what could have been good were over dressed. the sushi like dish, was overdressed. I wouldn't go back, except for those crazy delish dumplings. I love other places in Denver better. Service was excellent.