“8 of the 20 beers on tap are out”
Review of Guy Harvey's Perfect Spot - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Neighborhood: Stapleton
Neighborhood: Stapleton
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We love Northfield and like a variety of options, but I am afraid this place will not make it. So many beers out makes me think they are not paying the liquid distributor or on a COD basis. The food was OK but not anything I would have to come for. Service was not good. Could not describe menu items adequately or say where the shrimp described on the menu as "deep water shrimp" were from - said that was just their fancy name for them.

There are newer reviews for Guy Harvey's Perfect Spot
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Here is a copy of a comment left on their website today...

We recently ate in your restaurant so I would like to share my experience. The restaurant was not busy at all when we chose to eat there on 2/19/11. It took a long time to get menus and order drinks, but since we were not in a hurry, that was not an issue. After many many minutes of waiting, our drinks finally arrived. My husband and I both ordered the Sam Adams Winter Stout, but were brought two very light yellow beers. We have ordered the Sam Adams beer before and knew that our order was wrong. When we asked our waitress about it, she said she had to ask the bartender. Upon her return, we were told that they were out of the Sam Adams and asked us if that was okay. She expected us to keep the beers we were given without ever asking us if we wanted something else. She was annoyed when we asked to order something else. I wonder if she would like to be served drinks that she never ordered-and be expected to pay for them! On top of that, our food was served nicely cold instead of hot while I watched our server socializing with her co-workers. Needless to say we were highly disappointed with her! We were quite surprised that she did not even offer to take them off the bill. We have had positive experiences in the past and would like to return, however, do not feel that this treatment was something that should go unreported. I hope that you will use this information to improve your customer service!

1  Thank painchoco
Reviewed November 29, 2010

All I can say is that the happy hour is the best I have been to in Denver. $1 Domestic Beer and $2 Imports and Premium Beers. They also have $3 wines, wells, and shots! Awesome. And it starts at 3pm!!! There are half prices on appitizers! There music and services is great too!! They also have 30+ TVs to watch every sport you can imagine.