“Okay, I prefer my rum and coke...but.....”

Great Divide Brewery
Ranked #27 of 252 things to do in Denver
Chicago, Illinois
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Okay, I prefer my rum and coke...but.....”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

WOW, the beer they offer at Great Divide is absolutely something you want to experience. During my visit, there were food trucks offering snacks that simply made this an experience NOT TO BE MISSED. This is a must visit, such a great selection of brews and like I said, I am a rum and coke kinda guy. I sincerely enjoyed my visit, loved the beer selections, and will return each time I visit Denver.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“super friendly folks”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Taproom was closed while I visited, traveling all the way from Canada to visit some local breweries I was obviously very dissapointed, Cash register was closed so couldn't even buy their beers, but one of their brewers came out and went out off his way to set me up with some beer & glasses - unbelieveble! You guys where super friendly, helpful and just amazing. I can only imagine how this place would be if it is actually open - hopefully next time!

Visited March 2013
Big Sky, Montana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great brewery in downtown Denver. Seems like a popular place.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped in to this eclectic, neighborhood brewery on a Sunday afternoon to find good beers and a TON of people. We were a little confused at first if they were open on Sundays... We tried calling, no one answered, and the voicemail wasn't clear. A local we were with, who loves the brewery, was pretty sure it would be open, so we took the chance and went. Man, it was definitly open. Perhaps it was only open because there had been a St. Patty's 7k run that day in the area, but there were a ton of people there! The beers were really good and the service was very fast with the number of patrons trying to get beers... Word to the bartender- SMILE. It won't kill your Emo rep, I promise.

The brewery swag seemed pretty cool, although we didn't purchase any. I would definitly recommend stopping in here for a cold pop.

Visited March 2013
Isle of Skye
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very nice tasting beer :)”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit this one on the recommendation of work colleagues of the folk that we were staying with in Denver.

They were very accommodating as we had two very young children with us, and let us take our time on the tour. The lady that gave the tour was very informative about the history of the brewery and its owner, and also on the brewing processes of the various beers/ales.

I was especially tickled to find that the brewery imports malt from a company called Bairds in Scotland, UK - the very same company are in the town that I grew up in!!!!

My favourite, which I had to buy there and then, was the Wild Raspberry Ale - I bought it with the intent of taking at least one bottle back to enjoy in the UK - sadly said bottle was devoured before it even left colorado!!

New Orleans, LA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This place has an amazing tour and sells even better beer. They have a sampler that is $3 for 3 smaller beers which are perfect for tasting.

Visited February 2013