“Meh”

Great Divide Brewery
Ranked #25 of 259 things to do in Denver
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have no idea why this brewery is ranked so high of breweries in Denver. It wasn't really impressive at all. The beer wasn't impressive either. There's no service (except at the bar), the beer is OK but not overwhelmingly good or particularly memorable. I'm from New York, we have hundreds of places better than these, with better beer, and we visited many more breweries better than Great Divide while we were in the region.... it's worth stopping in BECAUSE it's so high rated and attracts an interesting crowd of people but otherwise, press on and find somewhere better.

1  Thank tyrannosauruswrx

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Colorado has many good craft breweries. None - NONE - hold a candle to Great Divide. The brewers are knowledgeable and friendly. The beers cannot be given enough credit in the space I have, but the first time I had Colette was probably one of the happiest days of my life. They also do beer & cheese tastings. It does get busy, but that should not deter one from grabbing a sip o' heaven.

1  Thank Katie G
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Best brewery in the country in my opinion. Changing seasonal beers with great flavors. Fun tours and friendly people

2  Thank Doug W
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were in Denver for 2 hours and wanted a quick, worthwhile stop in the city. I'm not usually a beer drinker, but I had trouble finding a stopping point. SO good. Tour was short and sweet. I actually liked the loud music, as it gave a super laid-back feel, and the guys working in the back really seemed to enjoy what they were doing. Definitely recommend making the stop.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Watching them serve beer to other people and saying they are closed when I ask for a drink. Not well played.

1  Thank John N