“Beer Heaven”

Great Divide Brewery
Ranked #23 of 258 things to do in Denver
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My group decided to hit up Great Divide in Denver because we'd read from a couple different beer sites that it was a Top 10 Microbrew in the World. It does not disappoint. Perhaps the best thing about it is you can get a generous sample of anything you want for 1$. You start off with a round of 3 samples for $3 and after that it's a buck a sample. That's a great deal to try their various delicious brews on tap. They also sell 6 packs of their beers on site so if you live in an area (like me) where the ones you like aren't available, it's a nice little treat once a week or so. I loved the Hades, the Rumble IPA and the Titan IPA. And if you want to go full blown beer and have a nice glass, it was only $4! The guys behind the bar were cool, knew what the beers offered and even though it was packed at 3pm on a Friday afternoon, you didn't have to wait long at all to get another sample or glass. If you're a beer drinker, you cannot miss the chance to hit up this brewery in downtown Denver. We went to 12 different microbreweries in two days and this was by far my favorite one. Hope to visit it again on future trips to the Denver area.

2  Thank Matt M

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I each tried a 3 flight sampler, loved all 6! It was hard to choose one to order! The staff was so upbeat and helpful! Really knowledgable! Loved the atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank A2Wander
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Enjoy their outstanding beer in downtown Denver. I love their double IPA named Hercules. Lots to try. Get the beer and sit outside.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We went here based on a Denver Magazine. The beer was great and the prices were better. We went during happy hour and the beers were $4 a piece. Even better is they offer samples 3 for $3 so you can try them out before commiting to a full glass. Friendly staff as well.

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

The beer, the tour, and the ambiance were great! I will definitely stop in at Great Divide whenever I'm in the Denver area.