“HOLY YUM YUM THIS FOOD IS ART”
Review of Fuel Cafe

Fuel Cafe
Ranked #950 of 3,005 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington & Ringsby Court
Saratoga Springs, New York
“HOLY YUM YUM THIS FOOD IS ART”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Granted we walked in with long-time friends who are frequent customers, but I don't believe I've ever been made to feel more welcome at any trendy restaurant in my life. This place has it all: Cool vibe, awesome decor, super-phenomenal service and THEN THERE'S THE FOOD. WOW. EVERY single bite of every single thing we ordered was beyond compare. The menu changes so I won't go into details, but I truly felt like I was on a Top Chef All-Stars final tasting extravaganza. The four of us ordered six drinks, all unique and unusual and inspired, and we shared three apps, four entrees and three desserts because WE COULD NOT GET ENOUGH. Every morsel was perfection and surprising. The portions were copious. Everything tasted so f*#&%ng amazing!! I want to go back. Please let me go back soon. I need more Fuel Cafe. In the end it was $56 per person including the tax and tip for a heck-of-a-lot of culinary ART and those drinks. I would fly to Denver just to eat here again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank GRANTFOTO

Denver, Colorado
“Great meal!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a wonderful meal at this restaurant. I had a steak that was perfectly done and my partner had the duck, also exquisitely prepared. The desserts were superb and the cocktails were fun. The service was attentive and very helpful.

• Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Worth going”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Manchego cheese fritters with sweet chile sauce to start. Nice. Cantaloupe with proscuitto and arugula next. Nice again, but not enough melon. Pan fried gnocchi to finish. Yumda. A nice bottle of Italian rose. The crew front and back are very well tuned. A good place run well. Winner.

Lone Tree, Colorado
“Finally food worth eating”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

great dinner on a warm summer evening. Finally a restaurant in Denver with food worth eating. The menu changes monthly so these dishes may not be available. Small plates: asian style bbq ribs outstanding paired with a glass of Prosecco. best Burrata I've ever eaten. Skirt steak entree perfectly cooked with surprising side of baked sweet potato topped with green chili sauce yumm. fresh fresh lightly sautéed greens under the steak. These guys get it! NOTHING trumps fresh especially when handled with the care evident here at Fuel. "Hip"(?) " industrial design but the place is obviously very family friendly as evidenced by all of the families there. Super service. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
Duluth, MN
“Yum.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

A great place to go for a slightly special occasion. jitterY be shower too
follow the directions...you think you're driving into an industrial park,.and then there is fuel, with really excellent locally sourced food. our waiter was a bit unevenly available, and it's not cheap, but I'll go back the next chance I get.