“Fun, Interesting and Tasty!!”

Denver Gourmet Tours
Ranked #70 of 81 Tours in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on a tasting tour to meet Denver's premier local gourmet food producers and purveyors. This isn't some big, impersonal, stay-behind-the-velvet-ropes tour. Our small group tours are intimate, informal, hands-on and fun. Each stop on our tasting tours brings you front and center to see and experience truly gourmet products, giving you a behind-the-scenes look at what makes gourmet taste so good. We also plan progressive dinners, cooking classes, parties, tours and corporate team building events for groups, clubs, reunions and businesses.
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Great way to spend an afternoon or evening, a great way to learn about some new culinary destinations, enjoyed some tasty food and learned something about some home grown Denver eateries and food related businesses.

Reviewed November 29, 2010

My parents, sister, husband & I recently went on one of Chelly's Gourmet Walking Tours. It was fabulous. The mix of locations, distance, and timing were perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed hearing from each of the proprietors and felt each had unique and interesting information to share. Chelly did a great job of tying it all together.

My husband is a professional chef, and my mom a long time gourmet foodie, and we all agreed that the tour was top notch and a lot of fun.

1  Thank ahaeffner
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Loved the tour. My husband and I both did the tour and he loved it as much as I did. Chelly is informative and fun and we visisted multiple places that we will continue to frequent. It was great getting tours and presentations from managers and owners who are passionate about what they do.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

We have really never even tried out street food, always assuming it was second rate. It was eye opening to become familiar with four of the street food vendors in downtown Denver and see how they go about preparing and selling food. We were impressed with the vendors in that they owned their business and they took great pride in using good ingredients and developing something fun and enjoyable to eat.

Been to Denver Gourmet Tours? Share your experiences!