“Perfect way to tour the city!”
Review of Bikalope Tours

Bikalope Tours
Ranked #12 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: For people who like to ride bikes and learn stuff, Bikalope Tours offers bicycle tours rooted in the history, art, and architecture of The Mile High City. Our tours are leisurely-paced and are appropriate for all skill levels. Tours include a great hybrid style bike fit to your height, water, a helmet, and a knowledgeable guide.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was looking for a way for my son and I to tour Denver during our short visit. Not wanting to sit for hours on the bus, I found out about Bikalope from TripAdvisor and it sounded like what I was looking for. And it did not disappoint! Denver is such a bike-friendly city, so this was the perfect way to see the sites. Jim, our guide, was fantastic! He was very engaging, and knowledgeable of many details about the city.

I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants an active way to see the city. And special shoutout of thanks to Jim for being such a great guide!

1  Thank bob_connelly
in 12 reviews
"brent"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went on a tour yesterday while in Denver with friends. Tour was led by the owner, Bobby, who showed us several key places in town and shared interesting information at each. Tour was a about 2.5 hours, just the right amount of time. This is a great way to see places in Denver you otherwise wouildn't know about along with major sites like the sports arenas and art museum.

We were all given helmets and plenty of cold water. The bikes are comfortable and assigned to riders based on height/size. Be sure to wear sunscreen!! The bikes don't have baskets, so wear a backpack if you want to bring anything with you.

3  Thank valerie p
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was so impressed with this tour. The service was fantastic and our tour guide amazing. He went at our speed and allowed us to stop at places along our way without a problem. He was not only knowledgeable on everything but also entertaining. This was dedinitely worth it if you are looking for a great sight-seeing adventure

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Bobby was great, our group was great, a very fun morning. only one little hill, great exercise! Good lunch recommendations, also.