“Decent”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went here because it was close to our hotel. The food was decent as was the service. If you don't mind driving a bit, downtown Denver just offers way more, but if you don't have the time this place can satisfy a thai craving.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have eaten here this month. Service and food has been consistently excellent. Food arrived quickly and service staff are pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I were tired so we strolled over to the Thai Chili & Sushi restaurant only a block from our hotel near the Denver Airport. The menu was extensive and presented a pleasant dilemma: what to choose! Settled on the seafood combination with shrimp and scallops. I like my Thai food spicy and this restaurant didn't disappoint. The flavors were authentic and the presentation was great. Service was prompt and friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nice place. Good sushi, appetizers, soup, etc - all good. Everything I saw anyone else get looked good too!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

They serve Thai food and sushi. We tried some of both. It was good food at a good price. Would go here again.