Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #25 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great value for the buck, free happy hour and delicious made to order breakfast included. Staff was extremely helpful. Love the location to downtown Denver, easy to walk to LoDo. Will come back in the summer to enjoy even more of the estaurants and attractions!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for providing us with some excellent feedback from your recent visit! I hope that you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stayed for almost a week whilst attending a conference at the Denver Convention Centre. The rooms are very large, well appointed and reasonably modern. The location in Downtown is very convenient. However the service at the hotel is a little variable by function. The concierge service and general service staff are really friendly and efficient. The reception team though were a little brusque. My colleagues had some issues with their bookings (not the hotel's fault but not the guest's either). The way my colleagues were treated was quite poor - there was certainly very little empathy given and the response was almost rude. Not really good enough.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for providing us with some feedback from your last stay with us! I wanted to personally apologize about the way your colleagues were treated about their bookings. This is certainly not the standard at our hotel and I will make sure to share your comments with my team. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I had a great stay! The hotel is nice and has a great location. Free breakfast is very nice to walk down to in the morning. And they have a Starbucks right next door! We'll be staying here again! Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our stay great!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

I wanted to thank you for choosing to post such a nice review about our hotel! I will be sure to share this with our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff was on top of everything. The new facility will have me seeking out other ES hotels. The bar great, Nevada game was on. Everyone Friendly and attentive. This stupid survey wants 200 characters. asd;fasdfasd;lkjasdfasd;flkajsd;flkasjd;fljasd;flkjas;dlfjas;ldkfja;sldkfj;alskdjf;alsdkjf;laslkdjf;lalskjdf;lasdjf;lasdkjf;alsdjf;laskjdf;laskjdf;laksdjf;laksjdf;laksjdf;alskjdf;lalskdjf;laskjdf;alksjdf;laksjdf;lkasjdf;lajsd;flkjasd;lfjasd;flkj

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for posting a great review about your recent stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here with my family, three of which are teenagers. Upon arrival valet was very quick to help with luggage and take our car. Check-in went smoothly and was also very fast. The lobby is really beautiful with the rock walls against a multi floor wall of windows.

We checked in during the Manager's Reception and were able to get cocktails to take up to the room. The snacks offered are only cheese and crackers and some veggies and dip, but it's an ok snack to have before going out to dinner. They also have a cooler of lemonade for kids.

While the lobby and small reception area are very nice the rooms are typical Embassy Suite rooms and bathrooms. You know what you are getting and while large, it's average. These rooms get a lot of wear, I'm sure due to the large number of families that stay in them. We also heard a lot of hallway noise due to our room location near the elevator.

This is a very busy hotel near the convention center so the Manager's reception and complimentary breakfast are very busy and filled with kids so it can be hard to find a table. Get there well before they stop serving for decent breakfast selection. The location is excellent and it is a terrific deal if you are traveling with a family. If you are a couple, I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jbmWyoming
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor for us! I'm glad that you and your family had a great experience with us. We are striving to be known as the top Embassy Suites hotel in the world! We hope you and your family will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Convenient to the Convention Center and shopping/restaurant area. Loved the room accomodations. Breakfast was provided as were happy hour drinks. Avoid the restaurant - the service was worse than the food, which was unsatisfactory.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I'm glad that you had a great stay with us! I wanted to apologize about the experience you had in our restaurant, as this is certainly not typical. I will be sure to share your comments with my Executive Chef. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel is beautiful! When I walked in the room, I thought "wow!" I can't wait to get comfortable in this space. The bed was a hugh king size bed, nice! The breakfast spread was amazing. Complementary happy hour, very cool! The gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful to me. I had an issue with parking, he was there for me. Great service on the check-in desk! Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for providing us with some feedback from your recent visit! I'm glad that you had a great time and we hope to see you again!