$225
$189
$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$122
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$189
$95
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Hyatt.com
$169
$145
Doubletree.com
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$139
$176
$149
  • Breakfast included
$169
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$139
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

2,999 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distanceliving roommountain viewgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Top notch service and beautiful property. Delicious complimentary breakfast. Spacious and clean suites. Service was above and beyond especially Tommy, chef at breakfast. Manager's reception was a nice touch. Definitely booking this property again. Thanks for going above and beyond.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank DaniMazz
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

I'm glad that you had a great stay at our hotel and we would love to have you stay with us again soon! Thank you for all the wonderful comments you shared!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We checked in and were not informed that our room had complimentary WIFI until we asked about it on day 3. Also didn't learn about the free lobby WIFI either, a fellow guest told me.

Our room's sofa had stains on it. I drew the straw to sleep on the sofa, and found that the floor was quite dusty, but I found a shiny penny.

On Monday we arrived, the hallway (9th floor) had a lot amount of crumbs and 24 hours later, still there. One would think housekeeping would have noticed and took care of it.

The breakfast was good. More chocolate donuts, get one fast, they go quickly.

The front desk staff for information was a hit or miss. One staff did look up the fires on the Internet and showed me where the fires were, cause I was curious to how close to downtown Denver.

The managers cocktail reception's staff work hard. From the bartenders to the staff that set up and clean up, they were all outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback from your recent stay. We take great pride in being known as one of the top hotels in the Denver area. I apologize that your stay didn't live up to the level of service that we expect. Next time you are in the area please contact me directly and I will make sure that you are well taken care of! Please come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The stay was very convenient and near the convention center, which was appropriate so that I could attend the event that I had to attend. If you are an early riser and are expecting a breakfast before departing the hotel, the "Complimentary Breakfast" doesn't start until around 7:00 AM, so you may leave empty handed. This was my only disappointment with my travels.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Scott B
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for the convention you attended! We appreciate the feedback you provided as well. I wanted to let you know that our breakfast starts at 7AM during the weekends and at 6AM during the weekdays! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location and was very nice, I would definitely stay there again. They are located directly across from the convention center and it was very convent restaurants and shopping. The only issues I had was there was some hair in the room (that was not mine) and I had to have my shower fixed twice. Robert from engineering fixed my shower the 2nd time and he was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I'm glad that Robert was able to take care of the issues you encountered but I apologize that these even came up in the first place! Thank you for the feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The best part of our stay at the Embassy Suites-Downtown were the young men working the garage! The valets are the first ones the customers are in contact with and the last ones they see when they leave, the valets at this hotel would be considered top of the line with their smiles and their willingness to help. When one goes to this hotel make sure to say hi to any of the people working the garage as they will always be the most important people to you! The guys are great but there were too many to remember by name, but we will always remember Dayton, Michael and Alan!

Doug and Heather Aitken

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

I'm glad that you and your husband chose to stay at our hotel for the business trip! We appreciate the feedback you shared and would love to have you both stay with us again soon!