$285
$268
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$225
$216
CrownePlaza.com
$140
  • Breakfast included
$133
$129
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$168
Doubletree.com
$337
$317
2,990 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distanceliving roommountain viewgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just like most downtown hotels during a conference, the nightly stay rate was a bit inflated. However, the complimentary hot breakfast buffet each maorning, and free drinks and snacks in the ealy evening softened the blow. Spacious suites. Only downside was you had to be a HHonors member to receive free internet access in your room....but I didn't need to use the internet for anything I couldn't get on my smart phone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

I wanted to thank you for providing us with some feedback from your recent stay! I will share your review with our entire team and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Booked this place as a gift for a friend after a bachelorette party, and this was probably in the top 10 of best gifts I've ever given in my life! The room was large, including a living area, 2 queen beds, and a kitchenette. The bathroom was large, and included a toilet that flushed extremely quietly and quickly! Also, the floor in the bathroom was made of a material that did not easily attract coldness, making it comfortable to walk on, and the toiletries are by Crabtree & Evelyn! There was plenty of coffee and tea, with a maker that allowed you to brew two cups simultaneously of a drink of your choosing! The room had multiple giant televisions, more than enough outlets, enjoyable art, and it felt like a home. Really. Lastly, the complimentary breakfast is rather unbelievable, including made-to-order omelettes. It's also a buffet, so stock up and get your money's worth! The decor also is simply divine, without being cheesily decadent, but tastefully modern and chic. I WILL return to this establishment when I go to Denver and need a hotel. I'm sold!

Room Tip: The rooms on the highest floor have the best views both to the outside and in the inside looking down into the lobby!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ughughCO
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

We appreciate all the feedback you provided from your stay with us! I'm glad that you chose to book our hotel as the gift and that we lived up to your expectations! Feel free to contact me directly on your next trip to Denver and I will make sure you are well taken care of! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had a problem with the TV. Robert, from engineering came and fixed it in a minute. In addition he was extremely pleasant,cheerful and helpful. A valued employee for sure. It relay makes a difference in your stay and you can overlook minor problems when you meet pleasant and helpful employees.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback from your stay and Robert! We are lucky to have him and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team! I hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

In Denver for a few business meetings. Great location downtown with easy walkable access to my meetings, restaurants & nightlife. The staff has been great, especially with a late arrival check-in (past midnight). Friendly, modern, with great rooms!

• Stayed: June 2013
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us currently! We appreciate you taking some time to fill out a review on TripAdvisor, and please feel free to contact me anytime if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great place to stay. Very Friendly Staff and very clean Hotel. Great value for the money. We had our daughters College Graduation at the hotel and it was a great and fun experience. We especially loved the location being right downtown and the front desk staff gave us a bunch of great recomendations for restaurants around the area

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

I am glad that you had a great stay with us! Please come and see us again soon!