Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,888 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distancemountain viewliving roomgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Upon arrival, the bellhops were super friendly and helpful. The check-in desk is in a confusing location if you've never been there before. Room was spacious and clean... the decor was bland though. The shower was nice! The bed was super comfortable!

1  Thank Eeville B
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share it with my staff and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Embassy Suites is always nice. Nice to have a little more room to spread out (having the living area and small bar in addition to the bedroom). The hotel was clean and quiet. Location right next to the Convention Center was great. We were able to walk to 16th St. Mall, REI, restaurants, comedy show, etc. And it was right next to the Hyatt which was the pick up point for Colorado Mountain Express so that made our early morning trip to the mountains easy.
Free breakfast was nice (they should add waffles) and the evening happy hour was nice too. Pool area was warm and clean - wish I had remembered my swim suit!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of the Colorado Mountain Express and visit our fabulous mountains. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm a country boy but I've been all over the world. So when I get to stay at a nice place I know it.
Embassy Suites in Downtown Denver is just that. I nice place.
The staff do magic. The place is spotless, but you never see them working. The ones you do see are professional and helpful.
The highlight of the stay is the complimentary Full Service Breakfast. What a bargain.
And the complimentary evening social hour is a nice touch.
The staff that work the breakfast and social hour are wonderful.
I do wish they had a hot tub in the pool area.
Their location next to the convention center and two blocks from the 16th street shuttle (free) is great.
As this was a return visit, I doubt we'll ever stay anywhere else in downtown Denver.

1  Thank Rick-Aurora
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

We are so glad that you chose to come see us again! We would love to become your new "home away from home" when you are in the Denver area! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

From the time i arrived until the time I departed, each and every person I encountered ensured that my needs were meet and always asked if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. Everyone extremely helpfull and happy. I travel alot and I know that this location and Hotel will be my hotel choice in staying while in Denver. You want the experience of excellance? Stay at this establishment and marval over everything they offer and provide you and each of thier guests staying thier.

Thank you!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for providing us with such a great review on TripAdvisor! We take great pride in the level of service we provide to our guests, and I'm glad you were able to take notice. I will share all your comments with my team, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel has a great location in downtown Denver. It's right across the street from the Convention Center, a little over a block away from the 16th Street Mall, and convenient to public transportation. It is also a relatively short walk from the hotel to the US Mint and also to the Pepsi Center. There are several good restaurants nearby.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

And of course there is the breakfast. The breakfast was cooked to order. We always enjoy the breakfast at Embassy Suites. It is second to none.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I'm glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel! We certainly appreciate the feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We hope you will come visit us again soon!