“Worth the stay will do it again!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #21 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Shelton, Washington
“Worth the stay will do it again!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

From the time i arrived until the time I departed, each and every person I encountered ensured that my needs were meet and always asked if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. Everyone extremely helpfull and happy. I travel alot and I know that this location and Hotel will be my hotel choice in staying while in Denver. You want the experience of excellance? Stay at this establishment and marval over everything they offer and provide you and each of thier guests staying thier.

Thank you!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for providing us with such a great review on TripAdvisor! We take great pride in the level of service we provide to our guests, and I'm glad you were able to take notice. I will share all your comments with my team, and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (459)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Layton, Utah
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel has a great location in downtown Denver. It's right across the street from the Convention Center, a little over a block away from the 16th Street Mall, and convenient to public transportation. It is also a relatively short walk from the hotel to the US Mint and also to the Pepsi Center. There are several good restaurants nearby.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

And of course there is the breakfast. The breakfast was cooked to order. We always enjoy the breakfast at Embassy Suites. It is second to none.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I'm glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel! We certainly appreciate the feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We hope you will come visit us again soon!
Orange County New york
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great stay HIGHLY recommend. The best staff I have ever dealt with. I would return tomorrow. The food is excellent a walk to great area no complaints. From the valet to the clerk to the cooks everyone is looking to help

1 Thank esu3sgt
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for providing us with excellent feedback from your recent stay! We take great pride in the level of service our hotel is known for! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff and we hope to see you again soon!
iowa
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This property is an outstanding hotel with amazing decor, room set up, breakfast and fitness center. However, in-room internet service should be free in every hotel, especially ones that charge $200+ per night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad you had a great stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you again!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel has a well earned reputation as one of the top places to stay in downtown Denver. The week prior I had stayed at the Westin, also in downtown Denver, and this place takes the crown without even breaking a sweat. The evening I stayed here my traveling companion and I were going to see a show at the Buell Theater, which was less than 2 blocks away. It was a convenient walk and I always love proximity to great entertainment. The lobby of this hotel is beautiful having numerous water features, comfortable areas in which to enjoy their happy hour and breakfasts, and a nice little restaurant which we enjoyed after our show to have a pretty darn good martini. The rooms themselves are standard Embassy Suites rooms. Parking was $ 31 overnight, which is expected for a downtown metropolitan hotel. Overall this was a very nice place to stay in a great location and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad that you had a great time at our hotel as well as the show you attended! We are in a great location to attend shows at The Buell Theater. I hope you come see us again soon!
USA
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stay in hotels one to three times a month. This is one I really enjoyed. Located right in downtown Denver near shopping, restaurants and other attractions. Valet offered Excellent customer service. Suite was clean and had a nice layout. Two big flat screen tv's, plenty of towels, nice shower, good breakfast and evening reception. I would definitely return if in Denver.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for providing us with some feedback from your recent stay at our hotel! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Next to convention center and a block and a half from 16th street mall. Check-in was quick and they accommodated my request to be away from the elevators. Staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. A lot of drunk conventioneers by the end of the night but the staff handled them great! My only complaint was the lack of dumbells in the weight room and the breakfast buffet had minimal healthy choices (oatmeal/scrambled eggs) with no gluten/dairy free options. Lots of greasy bacon, tasteless sausage, pastries, etc. and the chef at the omelette station uses a ton of oil before, during and after cooking each omelette so stayed clear of that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank KatJos
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor! We love hearing when our guests enjoy their stay with us! Please come see us again soon!