Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #24 of 158 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites Denver. The hotel is clean, rooms are nice, and restaurant is fantastic! The lobby restaurant / bar has a great spinach salad and the service was exceptional! The morning breakfast has many options. Tommy, makes the best omelet. He went out of his way to find a special ingredient for me. But it isn't just the great food, it's the friendly conversation, smiles, and recognition from everyone. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ellen C
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I'm glad that you had an exceptional stay at our hotel recently! We take great pride in providing excellent customer service and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff! Please come see us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We staid 2 night, the room was perfect for 2 adults and 3 kids. we had two beds and the sofa bed.
Room very clean, beautiful lobby. I recommended....... The hotel is located next to a popular pedestrian street. the view is very nice.

Room Tip: If you are 5 or 6 take a suit.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leonel H
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for providing us with a great review from your recent stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel one night over a weekend as a get away from the normal every day work routine and wanted to see a bit of downtown Denver as well. This hotel was absolutely amazing for that! It is walking distance to a lot of things to be able to do. And then the time that was spent in the hotel was exactly what I needed as well. The staff was amazingly nice and seemed to go out of their way to make my stay feel welcome and I couldn't have asked for anything more. They did a wonderful job of making my stay feel truly like a miniature vacation. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I even was able to partake of an evening time meet and greet with an open bar. The amenities were fabulous and the hotel and location were absolutely gorgeous. I am looking forward to now being a HiltonHonors member and staying at Embassy's more often, especially this one. Thank you Stephanie and Georgie for for making my stay delighful!

Room Tip: The mountain view rooms have breathtaking views!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shay_traveler66

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review on TripAdvisor! I will be sure to share your comments with Stephanie and Georgie, they are key members of our staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My parents (along with the whole family) were celebrating their anniversary and we decided to have dinner and stay at a hotel downtown. I think this is a really nice place, our room was nice and big, with a seperate living room that had fold out couchs (which the kids loved). We also had a small fridge and microwave which was a nice touch. The hotel is in a convenient location to hop on the lightrail, so along with this convenience you do have to put up with the noise. The pool is indoor and it is kind of small, and a hottub would be nice. Sorry folks I don't like the fluffy pillows, I'm used to my flat ones at home. Overall though I like this place and I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: I think the rooms on the east side (kind of away from the lightrail), might be a little quieter,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I'm glad that you had a great stay with us on your recent trip to Denver. Next time you are in town please call me ahead of time and I would be glad to place you in one of our suites away from the lightrail. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We only stayed here one night this past weekend, but I'm really glad I chose this hotel. The whole property is nice and clean and looks brand new. The suite itself was spacious. The sofa bed was actually comfortable. Location was great. We didn't use it, but the hotel gives you complimentary breakfast which is awesome. Starbucks is right downstairs as well.

Parking was $31, so we opted to park in the lot next door for $25. There are quite a few options for parking in that area, so if you're looking to save a few bucks go to one of the surrounding lots.

For my next trip to Denver, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We recently stayed here for one night to see a show at the Buell theater. The hotel is new (2011). Clean quiet large rooms with separate living room and nook area. Bed and pillow very comfortable. Free cocktails and breakfast is a bonus. Negative is the parking fee which is common to all downtown hotels, small swimming pool which we did not use. I would definitely stay here again. Many great restaurants in walking distance. Affordable and trendy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had on your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly appreciate the feedback and would love to have you stay with us more often!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

...all of the 16th Street Mall, Convention Center, surrounding hotels--all kinds/modes of transportation and entertainment if you so choose .Excellent breakfast, surprisingly generous "Manager's Party." Suite was comfortable, service was excellent in dining room. Would like a few more dinner choices but overall no place we'd rather stay...again!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pamela H

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and we hope you come see us again soon!