3,016 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distanceliving roommountain viewgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We loved this hotel. We were in Denver for the Roger Waters concert at the Pepsi Center. This hotel is conveniently located near the Pepsi Center and the 16th Street Mall. The room was very clean and comfortable. The manager's evening reception had free snacks and drinks. The hot breakfast was also very good with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and an omelet station. Every employee was very friendly and courteous. At check-in they even made restaurant suggestions, called to secure us a reservation, and gave us great directions on getting there. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

I hope that you had a blast at the Roger Waters concert at the Pepsi Center! Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your trip. Next time your travels bring you to the Denver area, we would love to see you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our stay was very short and busy, Embassy Suites was a welcome respite. The hotel restraunt was perfect for a late night dinner and the breakfast was perfect to jumpstart our day. There was something for everyone from my husband (omlet bar), to my mother (weight watchers), and grandparents (black coffee). Fernando was such a help to keep clearing away our table, the service was excellent!

Room Tip: I was worried about the noise of downtown Denver, I didnt hear a thing. I think all the rooms would offer a sound night sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate you sharing some thoughts about your recent stay with us. I wll make sure to pass your comments along to Fernando, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here in May. It is directly across from the convention center. Breakfast was great and so were free drinks during managers special. Rooms and common areas were very clean. However the pool is very small for how big the hotel is.

• Stayed: May 2012
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor for us! We hope you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I booked one might at Embassy for a girls' night downtown. It was priced very low ($106 including tax) compared to other hotels nearby so I was a bit skeptical. Wow! It was a great hotel. The staff was friendly and very efficient. The decor is very modern and tasteful. It was super clean too! We had a suite that was very roomy. Beds were super comfy! They offer a manager's reception with free cocktails in the lobby in the evenings and an amazing free breakfast. They had made to order omelettes and pretty much anything else you would want for breakfast as well. I will definitely book at Embassy Suites the next time I need accommodations downtown.

• Stayed: May 2012
Julie W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2014

I am so happy to hear that you all one fabulous girls weekend while staying with us! I hope you ladies can make it back to the city to visit us again!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This was my second trip back to the downtown Embassy and it was just as terrific as the first. Everyone is friendly and helpful, from the valet to the chef who prepares the fabulous made-to-order omelets. The hotel is beautiful and conveniently located neat 16th Street Mall with great dining and stores. The rooms are spacious and clean and check-in is a breeze. The valets are extra helpful and went out of their way to assist. This will definitiely be our "go-to" place in Downtown Denver from now on!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

We love when our guests come back and see us! We would love to become your "home away from home" for all of your travels to the Denver area. If there is anything else I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me directly, and we look forward to your return trip.