“My new favorite hotel in Denver!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #21 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Chicago, Illinois
“My new favorite hotel in Denver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites hotel in downtown Denver last week for a convention. The hotel was absolutely beautiful! Breakfast was great - omelets, french toast, fresh fruit - it was delicious. Also, the nightly manager's reception was a lot better than I expected - they'll make you a bloody mary or margarita if you ask! The room was spacious and clean. The hotel is walking distance from a lot of great restaurants, and is just a couple blocks away from the 16th Street Mall. If I'm visiting Denver in the future, I'll definitely stay here again!

1 Thank Abby H
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Thanks for providing us feedback about your stay with us. We will use your feedback to further enhance our services. I hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (441)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. My room was clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and attentive. My omelet was cooked fresh every morning, just the way I liked it - and the gentlemen cooking those omelets up did it with a smile. I loved being so close to the shopping area as well.

When I left and boarded the Super Shuttle, my suitcase was placed with others that the driver was loading. Somehow he did not load mine! I called the hotel to confirm they had it and asked that they put it on the next Super Shuttle. Soon I received a call back from the Valet Manager. He said he didn't feel comfortable putting my suitcase in the Super Shuttle, but didn't live far from the airport, and as his shift was over he'd bring it to me. That is excellent service, above and beyond.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear stories from our guests about their stay such as yours about our valet. I will be sure to thank our valet staff for their courtesy, and we look forward to your next trip to Denver.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites Downtown Denver and had a wonderful experience! The hotel is beautiful and the staff is AMAZING! J'Rand provided great service in the morning at breakfast and always made sure we were taken care of! Peter also helped us with dinner options each night during our trip...he went above and beyond! I will definitely stay at the Embassy Suites Downtown Denver during my next trip.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Julie W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
Thank you for commenting on Peter and JRands' service they both go above and beyond for our guests and it is always great to see them get recognized for their hard work! We hope you have and will continue to come back and make our your Downtown Denver go-to hotel!
PirateJen123
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I went for work for a convention and when we arrived they had our companies product displayed on the counter, I felt that is was a very nice gesture! The lobby is beautiful, very modern. The first LEED certified hotel I stayed in!!
The rooms all have a couch and meeting table in one room and then a separtate bedroom. All are brand new looking and the room was very clean.
There is a free breakfast buffet which was amazing and also from 5-7 they give free drinks, which apparently happens at all Embassy Suites... who knew?
My only complaint was that their restaurant (for lunch and dinner) was soooo slow. We had a group of 10 people and it took about an hour to get our food. I would have expected it if they were busy, but we were the only 10 people there.
There are soooo many awesome restaurants near by that you should give them a chance instead of the hotel. Let me suggest Sam 3's Cafe and Snarf's that are pretty close. You are also 2 streets away from 16th street which is filled was amazing places to eat such as Marlow's.
I should also mention that it is right next door to the convention center, so there is not a long walk after those long days.
Loved this hotel and would def stay again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm glad that you had a great stay with us recently. I must say that Snarfs is one of the front desk's favorite lunch spots. I also wanted to apologize about the level of service you received in our restaurant, and I will make sure to share your comments with my Food and Beverage Director. I hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is a suberb hotel! From the minute you arrive, you can feel the attentiveness and hospitality of the staff. The hotel property is gorgeous and the amenities are top notch (salt water pool; manager's reception, etc.). Our family stayed while attending a Denver Nuggets game. While not close to Pepsi Center, the walk was doable and we had no problem feeling safe walking downtown, even later in the evening. We were especially impressed by the size/condition of our suite, as well as the FANTASTIC breakfast. Yes, I know other reviewers keep saying this, but it's true - the breakfast is FABULOUS! Everything and anything you could want. The omelets are also like everyone else says - perfection!! My only hesitation in writing this is that it will encourage others to stay here and a room might not be available the next time our family travels to Denver! You definitely feel like your money is wisely used and well spent at this hotel. It definitely deserves it's #1 billing. You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm glad that you and your family chose to stay with us for the Denver Nuggets game! We appreciate you sharing your feedback about your stay on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to share all your wonderful comments with our entire staff. Also I wanted to say GO NUGGETS!!!
Milan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was in Denver for the Inforum Convention. The hotel is 100 meters from the Convention center and less than five minutes on foot from 16th Mall, so the location of the hotel could not be better.
The room was extremely nice, plenty of space, very clean, nothing more you can ask. The only minus is that outside the door you could smell what was prepared for breakfast/dinner but not inside the room.
The front desk staff was very helpful (I had a small issue with wifi connection) like all the staff I encountered on my stay (waiters at breakfast or janitors at the main entrance).
The only thing, I believe that can be improved, is the morning breakfast. Not the big choice I expected from this type of hotel (1 type of Joghurt, 2 type of Jam, not much organic). I believe there is room for improvement.
Anyway, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Denver.

Room Tip: Not above the restaurant
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us for the Inforum Convention! It was great to have your group stay with us, and we hope that you choose our hotel again next time!
Waconia, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was a little disappointed in wireless internet not being included in the price, but otherwise a ery good stay. I ate at the restaurant and was server by Stephanie, she was very personable and the food was great!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your recent stay with us! I will make sure to share your comments with Stephanie as well. Please come see us again soon!