“came with my huband to his convention.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #19 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
tiverton
“came with my huband to his convention.”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The accomedations were outstanding. The staff were more then accomedating to your every need..when my husband and I or whether Iwas by myself when having our breakfast their was always one off your staff, Mr. Marlon McClendin he was always so helpful and would attend to what ever you needed. He was always pleasent and a truely outstanding part of your staff and added to the excellence of this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. Hopefully next time you and your husband are in the Denver area you choose to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Papillion, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I spent four nights while attending a convention. I must say my experience was next to perfection. Superb service, great staff, and Brian cooked me a superb omelette every morning.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Please come see us again soon.
Chicago
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The hotel itself is stunning. It is a "Green" hotel, but still has a luxurious feel. The complementary breakfast was tasty and elaborate. Every staff member I've had interactions with so far has been helpful and friendly. Today at breakfast I asked one of the guys bussing tables if I could get an ice tea and he asked if I could wait 10-15 minutes for it to brew. He actually went back and brewed it!! Wow!
Unlike most hotels where I usually just get a do it yourself kit (a coffee mug of hot water, a tea bag, and a cup of ice) which usually results in a small mess as I spill it while trying to pour it from a coffee mug. Thanks to Marlon McC. who really went out of his way to take care of a guest.

Hopefully, Embassy Suites recognizes the value and the impact these employees have for their business. I will definitely recommend this Embassy Suites as a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay while you are still staying with us! I will make sure to share your wonderful experience during breakfast this morning with my whole staff. I hope the rest of your stay is perfect and if there is anything else we may do for you please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Yankton, SD
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Everything was Five Star! The car attendants, cooks, waiters, bartenders, front desk personnel and accommodations were excellent! The next time I stay in Denver, this will be my families destination!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
I'm glad you and your family chose to stay at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience, and we are looking forward to your next trip.
Gillette
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful. The hotel and rooms were very clean. Breakfast was a wonderful selection and the made to order omlettes were excellent! Thank you to everyone on the staff, we will be back again!

Room Tip: The suites are amazing!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the wonderful review you shared about our hotel! We look forward to having you return!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 9, 2012

In town for an event at the convention center. excellent location within walking distance of many great restaurants, bars, and shopping. Hotel is beautiful, very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank txgal55
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel for the event you attended at the Convention Center. We appreciate your feedback and hope you come see us again soon.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Embassy Suites. It is right next door to the convention center and very near to 16th Street which has a lot of restaurants and some shops. We had booked through Expedia and thought our rate was quite reasonable. The queen beds were really comfortable and the room was very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the bountiful breakfast that was served. Brian and the other omelet chef were wonderful and so personable. Jeremiah, the breakfast host, was perfect as well. We needed directions and he immediately found us directions using mapquest. Everyone at the Embassy Suites made us feel like we were valued guests which is a rare treat these days. Valet parking was $29 but there are lots close by at lower prices. Internet is not free in the room unless you are a gold Hilton Honors guest.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
We love when we receive great feedback from our guests! I'm glad that you had such a great experience at our hotel, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!