Four Seasons Hotel Denver
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
1,625 results
All reviewstv in the mirroredge barnespresso machinecorner roomlarimer squaresoaking tubsteam roomluxury hotelin room diningroom servicebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor poolbusiness meetingwe've stayedfitness centergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2011

My (new) husband and I flew into Denver for a two night stay to see the Avalanche before heading to Vail. I have stayed at the Ritz, am a Fairmont President Club member -- and the awesome service we received was untouchable! I have never been treated so graciously in my life! The staff -- from the bell hop, front desk, lounge, housekeeping, room service -- in all areas, I was amazed at how they all define customer service excellence! I have always thought that staff reflects the qualities found in leadership -- this is the most well run, attentive, generous in their care-taking of guests -- that I have ever observed!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Staff were very helpful. As this property was new we received a great deal

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Everything was perfect during my stay. The rooms are very nice and really big. I have enjoy so much the spa and the restaurant...

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Follow me, this is a great story. Our family had just finsihed skiing upper at Beaver Creek for the the New Year week and we drove in the morning to DEN airport. Upon arriving at Denver I was getting updated calls from Delta every 20 minutes that our flight was delayed and delayed and really really delayed. When our 430pm departure was now posted to depart at 11pm we gave in and decided to go to a hotel. There are no quality hotels near DEN and I knew there was a new FS in Denver. I called the hotel and the res agent was busy and she called me back within 10 minutes. We were travelling with 3 kids 21-13 years old. I explained the situation and she had us in a small suite with a connecting room. Delta refused to get our bags for us so we headed to the FS with the clothes on our back and booked out late the next day.
When we got to the FS, it was a little slice of heaven, The had our keys waiting for us. Megan in reservations has alerted the Concierge and she sent the bellman on a Sunday night to a Target store a few miles away, When we arrived we were given 5 pair of Fruit of Loom boxers and tee shirts and a bag of shaving products, tooth brushes, deodorent, mouth wash, brushes, comb, everything we could use. They had a table at 730pm ready for us in Edge restaurant and we had a great meal in blue jeans and sweatshirts.
When we got to the room there was hot tea and cookieswaiting for us and we were asked to put our stinky travel clothes in bags and they would be laundered and back by 7am.
It was truly amazing service, especially for a hotel open only a few months. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the beds were awesome.
I know they are still breaking in as a new hotel, but this place is going to be the gem of Denver. Out of something bad comes something good, and the good in this case was the Four Seasons Denver.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We came into town to visit family for the holidays, but took a night to meet some old friends at the Four Seasons. From the start it was a bit of an odd experience. The front desk was nice, but had to do a lot of "checking with the manager". They made a point of telling us that the pool was outside, but it was heated. Then when we went to look at the pool, we were greeted with a sign stating that the pool was closed for ice around the pool deck. It seemed that maybe one could use a shovel or salt to make a path the 15 feet to the hot tub, but no. Then the bar was perplexing. Our first waitress before dinner was very attentive, but the second waitress later that night, not so much.
The next morning was the really damper on the experience. When we went to leave in the morning the valet brought our friends' car to the door. Unfortunately, it arrived with a HUGE dent in the side. Apparently, the valet the night before had crashed the car returning it to the garage. These things happen, but they did not seem to handle this the way a hotel of this quality should. Not very remorseful. It seems they should bend over backwards to make the customer feel better about the situation, but that didn't seem the case. It wasn't my car, but I left feeling bad about the whole stay.
The hotel's insurance will cover it and they offered him a $100 to spend in the restaurant, which seemed little consolation for the hours of time and trouble they will have dealing with their mistake. Also, they still had the $29 dollar valet charge on the bill. He asked to have that removed, which they did, but that seemed like a no-brainer for them to have done prior to printing the bill.
Anyhow, it's a nice building, but they need to invest in some salt and customer service training.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends