“Ideal location in downtown”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #4 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed here to take in a Broncos Thursday night game. Easy walk to the stadium and quick taxi-bike back (that's the way to travel for sure!) Room was so spacious and comfortable and breakfast was amazing, definitely worth the room service upcharge. Staff did forget to bring a package up to the room, which didn't bother me too much to go down and enjoy the lobby again. Valet service super quick and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Greetings, thank you for visiting us as part of your Denver Broncos experience. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location downtown, guest room, valet and room service.

Director of Public Relations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

No matter what you are doing in Denver, this hotel experience will make everything feel smoother and more wonderful. We stayed at this location at the beginning and end of our trip and it made the transition into and out of our vacation very easy, thank you Four Seasons!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Many thanks for this review--and for your recent stay with us!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stay at this hotel for a meeting. Loved it! The staff were great. Loved our room which was on the 10th floor. Had nice views as it was a corner room. The restaurant was very nice as was the bar. The clientele was quite interesting on one of their football days!

Room Tip: High floor corner room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Greetings, thank you for writing a review about your recent stay.

Glad you enjoyed the corner room and its views!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

As Denver residents, we stay in this property each year to celebrate our daughter's birthday. This mini-"stay-cataion" has become a cornerstone event each year, and staying at the Four Seasons makes the occasion quite special. Excellent service comes wrapped in a genuine smile and is provided without pretense of affect. From the comfort of the room to the exceptional cuisine at Edge, we savored every moment. A newer property (opened in 2010 I believe), this Four Seasons provides all the modern amenities and a world-class pool & spa. We had two minor mishaps in our room, both of which were addressed immediately and effectively, and for which we were compensated with a few free drinks and such (not necessary, but thank you, we enjoyed them). We found the spa treatments and service excellent as well, and found we did not really want to leave. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, this hotel delivers an A+ experience. Book your stay and know that you will enjoy every moment.

Room Tip: We preferred the rooms facing west. Why come to Denver and not get a view of the mountains?
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Greetings, I am pleased to hear our hotel is your daughter's annual birthday destination. I enjoyed your quote on our service, being "wrapped in a genuine smile."

Thanks again, and we'll see you next year.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a four night stay here. Everything was top notch - rooms, facilities, spa - but what really made the stay special was the outstanding service. Everyone from the front desk, doormen, housekeeping, bar staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble and they really made our stay comfortable. Highly recommended if in Denver.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank amyharr

We appreciate your feedback on our staff's level of service. Thank you for your business, and we hope to have you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

After a rather disappointing experience at the Ritz-Carlton that week, I decided to change hotels and go to the Four Seasons. Not that I have a great budget but the Four Seasons and the Ritz-Carlton had the cheapest corporate rates I was able to find that week in Denver.

From the moment I checked in to the moment I left, the service at the hotel was impeccable. The receptionists, the concierges, the valet guys, the bar tenders, the waiters/waitresses,... all of them had a really professional attitude. With no exception, every single question I had, regardless of the nature of it, they were able to respond or point me in the right direction.

The views from the room were incredible. I was on the 6th floor facing West. I had what they call "mountain view" and it was breathtaking even from the 6th floor. I can only imagine how those views are from higher floors.

If you have the opportunity or it happens that the rates are that low for whatever reason, try to book a stay at this hotel, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: "Mountain view" rooms are simply wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank KinoM_13

Thank you for trying us out on your recent visit to Denver! Our greatest asset by far is our team, so thank you for the compliment.

Our views from any window are hard to match anywhere else, but yes, our higher floor rooms offer even better panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains.

Thanks again,

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Granted I was able to nab a deal on a mid-level suite but it was still almost double what I would have ever dared to pay at a hotel on another other given day. But this was my daughter's sweet 16, and considering what people typically pay to celebrate their kids 16th I figured I was still making out like gangbusters. I'm going to admit, from the moment I picked up the phone to make a reservation I was bracing for snooty, uppity personas but that was NEVER the case. The reservationist was more than accommodating and friendly, asking questions to ensure he booked us a room to suit our needs but never did I feel like he was trying to upsell me or give me something I didn't need. I requested a clocktower view as opposed to a mountain view and sure enough I got precisely what I asked for. It looked like I could throw a ball straight at it.
From the moment we checked in, of course I sheepishly pull into the front of the hotel in my used gold minivan (complete with missing hubcaps, UGH)...behind a couple of luxury BMW vehicles no less; but the valet didn't even bat an eye.

Once we mentioned our names they knew right away and behaved like they had been eagerly awaiting our arrival and ushered us into the hotel. The front desk lady was equally as friendly and warm, and what I appreciated most was they made conversation with both me and my teenager so she was getting firsthand experience what it felt like to be treated like an adult.

When we got to our room, a gourmet cupcake with a candle in it, matches to light it and a personalized birthday greeting to my daughter awaited us. The room itself I could go on and on about...but you will see enough of that on the other reviews. I can attest they are as awesome as everyone depicts. CABLE TV in the bathroom mirror, light up sinks, zen bath and rainwell shower head PLUS handheld shower head. The beds were comfy as was the easy chair in front of the big bay windows overlooking downtown. You have no idea how cool it was to watch the Walking Dead marathon from the bathroom. lol* Little things that made all the difference to me: ice bucket was filled, no trapsing down the hall in search for an ice machine, praying you took your hotel card with you so you're not locked out in your bare feet! :)
Throughout the night every time we came back something was updated, be it fresh wash cloths in the bathroom and the ones we used taken away, glasses and carafe of water at our bedside, my toiletries were organized neatly on a towel as opposed to my strewing them across the counter, lol* Each return trip to our room was like watching a scene from the movie Poltergeist, where every time they would walk into their kitchen a piece of furniture was upturned...but the "ghosts" at Four Seasons are sooooo much kinder! I know that might put off some people but for us it was awesome because we were never in need of anything; they just magically appeared precisely at the time we needed it.

We left quite a few times, one to go eat, another time to shop, again to catch a movie etc. It was so cool they always kept tabs with us, seeing if we needed directions are reservations to any of the places we planned on going...then of course as we returned they would ask us how our excursion was, most often times remembering precisely where we said were going and seeming to really want to be sure we had a good time. Call me crazy to point out silly thing like that, but for me, with all the people walking in and out of that hotel it just amazed me they would take the time to remember who the two of us were and recall what we were up to, each time we left, and we left many times! For instance, we tried to hit up Voodoo Donuts around 11 at night. That place had a line out the door and up a block. We couldn't bear to sit in that line all night so we came back to the hotel empty handed and disappointed because we also knew the hotels room service dessert menu stopped at 11pm and here it was going on midnight. The valet guy asks if we are headed back to our rooms, to which I said yes. He said, "go ahead and call the room service when you get there and order WHATEVER you want. I am going to run back there right now and tell the chef who you are, what happened and he will see to it you get whatever you want." Sure enough when we call room service, the guy was overly enthusiastic, took our milkshake orders (side note: they have a "Mommy's little helper" milkshake made with a whiskey ice cream and caramel that is DIVINE) and even brought my daughter another handwritten birthday card, warm baked cookies (that we didn't ask for) and her milkshake was decked out in sprinkles and such to further commemorate her special day.

The next morning we had brunch at their "Edge" restaurant. My daughter was treated YET AGAIN with gourmet cupcakes and a handwritten birthday greeting written in CHOCOLATE across the plate and a sparkler candle lit on top a scoop of ice cream. I received a free mimosa for checking in to the restaurant via Yelp. We were having such a good time thus lost track of the time, but the waitress said don't fret, called the front desk lady for me and they approved us to check out beyond the normal time. Just WOW. We had time to finish our meal, return to our room and even did a final tour of the pool area and spa before checking out. When we got in our van, the valet handed us complimentary water bottles for the trip home and thanked us for coming.

We will never forget our stay and the lovely staff there. I cannot wait to come back to live and be treated like royalty all over again. Yeah hotel was cool, but the staff puts them heads and shoulders above all the others!

Room Tip: Call in, I wouldn't just reserve online and tell them specifically what you want. If you get a h...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AprilJinCO

Thank you for the detailed account of your recent stay. Our staff enjoys these type of reviews, as it allows us to look at our process--from arrival to check-out.

Our housekeeping staff provides themselves in "wowing" guests with turn-down service, organizing personal items, etc. It seems as if you also enjoyed my favorite aspect of the rooms--the flat screen TV in the bathroom mirror.

From EDGE to Concierge, I have passed your comments along. Yes, please return again soon, as we will make sure to give you the "royal treatment"!