Four Seasons Hotel Denver
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
1,627 results
All reviewstv in the mirroredge barnespresso machinecorner roomlarimer squaresoaking tubsteam roomluxury hotelin room diningroom servicebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor poolbusiness meetingwe've stayedfitness centergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The over all stay was very nice, the location is perfect and the staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel bar, lounge and restaurant are very nice, the service is good, but the staff at times seem to double bill you, mostly on accident I hope, so be careful of your bill while having drinks at the bar table side. The bar is very crowded especially on the weekends, so you know the place is good.

Room Tip: ASk to be above the 4th floor, or your view is of a really ugly roof...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed April 24, 2013

From the moment you arrive at the valet, to check in, the concierges & even the room delivery staff - Excellent and Extremely Professional Service – They make you feel as if you are at home!

I am a real estate broker and sell quite a bit at your Four Season's Residences in Brickell (Miami) and it is also nice to see that the service is just as consistent, the staff is equally as professional and The Edge is just as amazing.

I look forward to seeing you again on my next trip to Denver - Bravo!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank emdougherty
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Stolen in a good way that is. My husband and I travel about 50 nights a year in Denver for business. We have been loyal brown palace patrons for years. We decided to change due to the cleanliness of the brown. All I can say is WOW! FSDenver has stolen us away from our previous favorite hotel and we will now be calling FSDenver our new 2nd home.
The hotel itself is beautiful and very quite. Room service is delicious and timely. Service hands down reminds me of rosewood hotels. By far the best hotel for service, amenities, location, and quality in danver
We booked the wine dine unwind pkg and it saved us so much. We got An amazing dinner, bfast and strawberries all included with valet parking...great package!
My husband is very ill and comfort is a must for us....they have gone above and beyond for us.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Dgojenny
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the first night of our honeymoon, and we were so impressed with the service and with our room. They upgraded us to an incredible room, and my jaw dropped at all the amenities. The bathrooms had floor warmers, and the closets had lights that automatically turned on when you opened the doors. These are small details, but they sure make a difference! My favorite part about the Four Seasons is their bedding. I always sleep so well at their hotels! This one was no different. The staff was really kind, and I wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnneT328
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Denver Westin Four Saesons had top notch amenites, location, and service. My wife and I were treated like royalty. We have kids so we booked them a separate room with the same plan and they were truly in AWE. We were initially told the reservation desk was too busy to handle our call right then on a Wednesday evening. The staff was to call me back that night. before they left for the day but did not. When I called back the next day all the package rooms were booked. Themanager overrode the system gave us the package rate and upgraded our rooms!! Amazing that customer satisfaction and service combined to put things right. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple