“Stolen and couldn't be happier”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Stolen in a good way that is. My husband and I travel about 50 nights a year in Denver for business. We have been loyal brown palace patrons for years. We decided to change due to the cleanliness of the brown. All I can say is WOW! FSDenver has stolen us away from our previous favorite hotel and we will now be calling FSDenver our new 2nd home.
The hotel itself is beautiful and very quite. Room service is delicious and timely. Service hands down reminds me of rosewood hotels. By far the best hotel for service, amenities, location, and quality in danver
We booked the wine dine unwind pkg and it saved us so much. We got An amazing dinner, bfast and strawberries all included with valet parking...great package!
My husband is very ill and comfort is a must for us....they have gone above and beyond for us.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Dgojenny
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the first night of our honeymoon, and we were so impressed with the service and with our room. They upgraded us to an incredible room, and my jaw dropped at all the amenities. The bathrooms had floor warmers, and the closets had lights that automatically turned on when you opened the doors. These are small details, but they sure make a difference! My favorite part about the Four Seasons is their bedding. I always sleep so well at their hotels! This one was no different. The staff was really kind, and I wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnneT328
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Denver Westin Four Saesons had top notch amenites, location, and service. My wife and I were treated like royalty. We have kids so we booked them a separate room with the same plan and they were truly in AWE. We were initially told the reservation desk was too busy to handle our call right then on a Wednesday evening. The staff was to call me back that night. before they left for the day but did not. When I called back the next day all the package rooms were booked. Themanager overrode the system gave us the package rate and upgraded our rooms!! Amazing that customer satisfaction and service combined to put things right. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you want to feel like the most important person in the world, the Denver Four Seasons does job! The experience was completely worth the cost, and with their wine and dine dinner package, it ended up being one of the best values I've ever had. For an extra $4 added to our room charge, we received an upgrade to a corner room, evening turndown service with chocolate covered strawberries, two drinks, dinner at Edge, and breakfast in our room. Amazing! This was truly the best hotel experience I have EVER had.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great property, good location I wish we could have stayed longer than one night. Best decorated room I have seen in a long time. Superior bedding and quiet as a bank vault. Not since my days of staying at the "old" Beverly Wilshire (70's and 80's) have I had such attentive service by the entire staff. Gotta love the built in t.v. in the bathroom mirror!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A business meeting for just a one night stay...Out of the taxi and the doorman called me by name (?), escorted to the front desk-again addressed by name, escorted to elevator. Great room...big, comfortable, echo what other have said. Illuminated bathroom sinks were 'way cool' along with 'in mirror' tv. Called for room service, by name...wake up call, by name...Bar was delightful, prompt, good drinks. Friend had a Kobe hamburger that looked yummy!! What can you say about the Four Season's experience? Second to none.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have stayed here three times over the last 6 months, the last time this past January ( sorry for the late review). Each time i was very impressed with the hotel. In particular, i love the rooms - great luxury and cool lighting. The last time I stayed they upgraded me for free! The service is terrific, the bar down stairs is a fun place to get a drink and the restaurant serves a great breakfast. I have also stayed at the Ritz. The Four Seasons is better in every way except the location is slightly inferior and the ritz guests get to use one of the best gym that I have ever been to (it's a separate health club next to the hotel). Overall, though, I prefer the Four Seasons. At rack rate of around 320 per night, this hotel is off the charts.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business