New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 151 Hotels in Denver
Phoenix, Arizona
“Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

While the Four Seasons was generally a nice property, as to be expected, it lacked any real character and was WELL overpriced for what it offered.

Our initial room wasn't cleaned and so we had to return to the lobby and wait for another. While I'm not usually too picky about this type of thing, we didn't appreciate the condescending attitude of the front desk when we brought up the issue.

When we checked-out, there were several charges added to our bill (movies, I believe) that we hadn't ordered. And because we checked-out in a hurry without reviewing the bill (a mistake on our end), we had no recourse for rectifying the issue. The callousness with which it was handled almost made us feel like this was a common practice.

Overall: if you want a luxury property with luxury service, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
8 Thank Master G
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Master G,
Thank you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. We strive to exceed all expectations and pride ourselves on amazing guest service, and want all of our guests to experience this. It is disappointing to hear that you did not have a positive interaction with one of our team members. Our Front Office Manager, Chad Merced, would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience and interaction with our team. If you would be willing to do so, please call 303-389-3000 and ask for Chad Merced. We hope to hear from you and also hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back and provide a memorable, phenomenal stay.

Thank you, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
St. Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went up to Denver for my birthday and had a great time at the Bronco's game, Bruce Springseen concert. My only disappointment was that unlike other Four Seasons Hotels I have stayed at, they would not provide a car to either of these events. Otherwise the hotel was nice.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank usvisailior
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Hello!
Thanks for your time in sharing your experience with us. Regarding the car service, we do offer a complimentary car service during the downtown Denver area. We have a Cadillac Escalade that is available on a first come, first serve basis. It can be quite popular during certain peak times, so perhaps it was out with another guest when you were seeking a ride? Sorry it was unavailable while you were seeking transportation. Next time, we hope you'll be able to experience our complimentary Cadillac Escalade car service. Thanks again, we hope to see you soon! Dana Berry, Director of PR
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed three nights at the Four Seasons; it is a great hotel. The rooms were large and clean with many amenities. Because my wife has some mobility problems, we stayed in an accessible room. The shower and toilet accommodated her needs easily. The in-room dining for breakfast was efficient.
The parking valet recovered our car quickly when we called for it. All of the personnel were polite and helpful.
The hotel restaurant (Edge) is very good. I have a review in the restaurant section.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AbqWizard
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Even for a Four Seasons, this hotel stands our for service, food and facility. Everyone on the staff was attentive, happy, helpful. Restaurant was excellent and the rooms and view were as good as any I've stayed in.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I really like this hotel. I have stayed on business a couple of times previously and have always enjoyed staying here, however I found my stay this time to be better than the previous stays. Service was excellent, the room is so modern, large and comfortable. I especially like the bath with all the wonderful amenities. The wonderful rockwork and fixtures for the tub, along with the great mood lighting just made it too inviting not to have a leisurely bath. Housekeeping was very punctual. I found myself needing a band aid as I was about to leave the hotel for a meeting and called housekeeping to see if they could get me one. In less than one minute someone showed up at my door with not just one, but three band aids and in the exact size I had specified. Great service, friendly staff, beautiful hotel. The location is also great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank cphilpot
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was there for 3 nights and the only
Problem I had was when I checked in and my key wouldn't work - 4 times! I was rather annoyed that it took 3 trips back to the front desk before someone came with me but once they figured out that there was really a problem with the door and not me, they fixed it quickly and efficiently. I was amused that they gave me an upgrade from a Superior to a Deluxe room for my trouble but the only difference I think is a better view. The room was the same, but what a room! Very nice accommodations and a great lounge downstairs. Overall a great place to stay in the Denver area.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Torri_j
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here for a family member's graduation from DU. We couldn't have been happier with our stay as the staff and room are both top notch. When we arrived our room was not ready so they took our bags and we had lunch on the pool deck. The pool deck area turned out to be a great place to have lunch as the weather was perfect! We highly recommend taking a dip in the pool when the weather is nice, but be sure to wear sunscreen as we found out you burn much quicker in the high altitude of Denver.

The room itself was spacious and some nice amenities such as a fancy coffee maker, rain shower head, and TV built into the mirror. The view from our room didn't amount to much, but that didn't matter much to us for this trip.

We would definitely stay here again when visiting Denver after having such a great experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family