“The best hotel I have been to.”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The best hotel I have been to so far and I travel a lot. Rooms are modern and designed with details in mind. Loved the TV within the bathroom mirror. Beds are comfy. Staff is very friendly and would never miss to greet you or open the door for you. Valet desk always ask if you need water or directions.
The food (catered for event) was good.
Would be glad to visit again :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view of Mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

We are basking in the glow of the compliment "the best hotel I have ever been to." Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have stayed at many luxury hotels before but this was a class apart. Everything about my stay was just impeccable. Very polite and competent staff, incredible attention to details! Oh and loved the TV in the bathroom mirror.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

We are so glad to hear that your first-ever Four Seasons experience was a memorable, wonderful one. We look forward to exceeding our guests' expectations and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon!

All the best,

Reviewed May 10, 2012

As expected, all aspects of the hotel were great. We had a screw up with the reservation caused by myself and hotel management immediately corrected it for us before arrival. A perfect stay

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2012

A beautiful, luxurious hotel that I would recommend to everyone. Had recently stayed for a 4-day business trip. Services were unmatched and every inch of the hotel elegantly captivating that it made it difficult to want to spend time any where else but in the luxurious comfort of the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Stayed at the end of April for 3 nights, what a great experience! The hotel was comfortable and clean. Welcoming to all guests that came to visit me at my "home" away from home.
The room was very nice, the tv in the mirror was more interesting than really used. Loved the shower and tub. The front desk was so helpful, I lost something one night at the bar and within minutes security brought it to me after I inquired. Location was great- close to Larimer Street- great places to eat. The bar was hoppin' on Saturday night, yet calm and relaxed on Sunday night. The shuttle service was great, we rode in style to our event. The pool area was very relaxing. Staff= wonderful Stay= excellent

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My wife and I fly to Denver four or more times per year to attend Broncos' games. After staying at the Four Seasons we won't stay anywhere else. The service is excellent, the rooms modern and clean, and the beds the most comfortable of anywhere we've stayed. We especially like that we can walk to Mile High Statium from the hotel within a reasonable time. The hotel is located close to downtown with a varient of restaurants and bars within walking distance.

Note: We're from Seattle, so walking distance may be a bit longer than some would like.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I spent a night at the Four Seasons Denver on a recent business trip. Very strong hotel.

Excellent physical property extremely well furinished to Four Season's typical exacting standards. Very clean rooms with attensive housekeeping staff.

Great doorman service, very helpful with bags, door, getting taxis, etc.

Front desk staff was good. One front desk staff member gets a demerit for taking a few minutes of convincing to give me the lobby WiFi code the morning after I had paid for WiFi access in my room, just because I had checked out. Seems like a no-brainer to let guests who have paid for 24-hour internet access to have it in the lobby, even after they have checked out.

All in all, I'd expect to stay here again on my next biz trip through downtown Denver, provided rates are not too high vs. comps.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for sharing your vital feedback with us, we so appreciate it.... I will be sure to follow up about your WiFi comment and ensure this is corrected for your next visit. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel. Many thanks,