“Only place to stay in Denver”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My wife and I fly to Denver four or more times per year to attend Broncos' games. After staying at the Four Seasons we won't stay anywhere else. The service is excellent, the rooms modern and clean, and the beds the most comfortable of anywhere we've stayed. We especially like that we can walk to Mile High Statium from the hotel within a reasonable time. The hotel is located close to downtown with a varient of restaurants and bars within walking distance.

Note: We're from Seattle, so walking distance may be a bit longer than some would like.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I spent a night at the Four Seasons Denver on a recent business trip. Very strong hotel.

Excellent physical property extremely well furinished to Four Season's typical exacting standards. Very clean rooms with attensive housekeeping staff.

Great doorman service, very helpful with bags, door, getting taxis, etc.

Front desk staff was good. One front desk staff member gets a demerit for taking a few minutes of convincing to give me the lobby WiFi code the morning after I had paid for WiFi access in my room, just because I had checked out. Seems like a no-brainer to let guests who have paid for 24-hour internet access to have it in the lobby, even after they have checked out.

All in all, I'd expect to stay here again on my next biz trip through downtown Denver, provided rates are not too high vs. comps.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thanks for sharing your vital feedback with us, we so appreciate it.... I will be sure to follow up about your WiFi comment and ensure this is corrected for your next visit. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel. Many thanks,
Dana Berry
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This was a beautiful hotel that I would reccomend to everyone. I recently stayed here 5 days and would go back if I could. The rooms were amazing, very well cleaned, and very comfortable. I loved the giant tub and the shower. It is true they do have a tv in the bathroom mirror. the hotel is very elegant. They have great exercise facilities and I loved the third floor rooftop pool and deck. Its a nice place to sit outside and relax. The staff were always very courteous and friendly. The location is great! It is very close to 16th Street Mall where there are many restaurants and shops. The hotel also has a bar/restaurant that was delicious. For runners, it is very near the entrance to the Cherry Creek Running Path in Downtown Denver. It is a subterranean path that is great to go for a run on, and the staff was waiting with water and a towel when I got back. I really can't say one thing negative about my experience at this hotel.

2  Thank lissbliss
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The room, as always, was glorious. The service is unmatched.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The Four Seasons in Denver is a beautiful hotel - located perfectly in the downtown area. We stay for just a quick weekend getaways and love it. The staff is friendly and competent. Try the shrimp in the bar - yum.

Room Tip: As for a mountain view -
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were nice, it was cleaned and straightened twice daily and the tv in mirror bathroom addition was fabulous. Great stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

This is wonderful to hear, as corporate travel is extremely important to us. We are grateful that you took the time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind Regards,
Dana Berry
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We recently stayed for a weekend at the hotel and really enjoyed everything with the exception of the Edge restaurant. The room we had was beautifully appointed, very quiet, and it had a fantastic view. The spa was a true delight and probably the highlight of the hotel...if you do anything while in Denver you should go to the spa and have a massage. The only disappointing thing was dinner Saturday night at Edge. I really had high expectations and wanted it to be fantastic, but it was just average. They specialize in wood grilled meat so I chose a Kansas City strip steak that turned out to be full of gristle and fat. For $41 for just the steak I expected more...

Room Tip: Go for the hotel and spa, but skip the Edge restaurant
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends