“It's the kind of hotel you don't want to leave”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Boston, Massachusetts
“It's the kind of hotel you don't want to leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

I spent 3 days at the Four Seasons this May. It's an absolutely beautiful hotel, and all of the staff there were very friendly. A huge bathroom, outdoor swimming pool and in room espresso machine - these are the things which make it special ; )

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank stephanieb72

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

My first trip to Denver for business. Truly a wonderful Hotel!
Great service and superior room. They upgraded us upon arrival and could not do enough for us.

Will definitely come back.

5 Stars

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Loved the location.... Only liked the hotel. 40 mintues to have our bags delivered and that was only after we called? The room was super clean and very well furnished. Great location and only 2 blocks from everything good in downtown Denver. Only other issue was that our room never cooled as it should and when the air ran the unit squeaked badly.

• Stayed May 2011
Northern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by this new hotel. We were upgraded to a corner room on the 15th floor. The room was large with a spectacular bath. There was even an expresso machine in the room. The room was spotless and of course everything was new. We had superior service which includes a turndown in the evening. It is located 1 block from the Larimer restaurant/bar district and within walking distance to Coors Field
The first 16 floors are hotel rooms. The floors above are residences.

For a new hotel, they seem to have it together pretty well.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the biggest with two windows.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

I arrived to the hotel during a pretty bad snowstorm. Living in Austin & Seattle I don't usually see too much snow, even in such cold temperatures and high wind door staff and valet were there waiting for guests to return and were genuinely hospitable. This is itself was simply amazing..but the Lobby and reception were very warm & inviting as well. The decor was very upscale with dark wood tones and beige accents. The room was amazing. King sized beds that were very comfortable ample floor space sitting chair and unique work desk that had 2 chairs so that 2 people could work at once. Lots of drawers in TV credenza and huge built in armoir by the door so removing shoes, coats and scarves was easy without trekking water all over the room. Room also had nespresso capuccino maker that was complimentary which was a very nice touch. The bathroom also was fantastic! Large soaking tub that filled up quickly, never once ran out of hot water. Seperate shower which was great and best yet the mirror has a tv built inside of it. Also not very practical but kind of nifty is that the sink basins are lit as well.. I'm a dork when I travel and enjoy little things like this. The hotel is really close to everything (16th street mall, Larimar Square etc.) Of the 3 days there I only used a cab once. One day when I returned to the room after dinner I found that the turndown attendant picked up and folded all of the clothes I left on the floor and all my toiletries were placed on a clean cloth in the bathroom. Felt like my mom came in an picked up after me. lol

Off all the wonderful things about this hotel I only have 2 tiny gripes. 1. There was some construction going on around the edge of the building so it made it a little difficult getting out of the side door which is usually less congested than the main entrance, but I understand that the only way to get things fixed is to get in there and fix them... which is what they were doing. 2. During my stay an alarm on the elevator landing was going off for what must have been at least an hour. Housekeepers were on the floor so I wasn't sure why it went on for so long. I eventually called the front desk and they said that were fixing the problem.

I recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

I stayed 5 Nights - and the room was excellent. Overall the service was very good.
But they did not acquaint me on check in with their internet charges. - $15.95 per day - PER device- .
I am used to using both my Computer, and Smartphone/ipad- to work- and this is the first I have been charged per device for Wireless access.

For a 5 Star hotel -I would think that the room rates would include - intenet

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank ejbill
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

One of our family members was injured in an accident and was hospitalized in Denver. I have to say that the Assistant Manager at this hotel, Robby, made our stay here a perfect experience. The staff left an Easter egg hunt for my kids in the room, and always made us feel welcome and cared for. They upgraded us when possible, and were always accommodating and friendly. The rooms are a gorgeous mix of contemporary with natural touches of rock, stone, and wood. There are t.v.s embedded inside the bathroom mirrors, and the sinks light up from underneath making a nightlight. The hotel is within walking distance of a street that has great restaurants and shops. The staff at this hotel actually made one of the most difficult weeks of our lives pleasant. I have stayed all over the world at five star hotels and I am very picky, but the Four Seasons Denver surpassed the service experience I have had anywhere in the world. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors have amazing views.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family