“Crazy cool joint for listening to tunes..”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Tavern

Ranked #16 of 164 Nightlife in Denver
Denver, Colorado
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Crazy cool joint for listening to tunes..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've enjoyed myself every time I've been here for concerts-my friends and I find that the staff is outstanding as well..always fun and engaging. Their concert calendar is also full of great artist-that pull me under every visit!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank travelingtoday

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Concert Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2011

One of the best venues in Denver for concerts and shows. Intimate setting with great sound quality.

1 Thank aesmith3
Denver
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Excellent small venue for live shows”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

I don’t go to the Soiled Dove for the menu, I go for the music. The cocktails are on the pricey side, but to me that’s kind of expected – they’re not cheap at the Ogden and Fillmore either, you know? I don’t expect concerts to have drink specials, but maybe that’s just me.

The best thing about the Soiled Dove, other than ample free parking, easy-to-get-to location and attentive (at least in my experience) wait staff, is the SEATS. Standing or seated, there’s a great view of the stage no matter where you are.
I’ve seen numerous bands there, the latest being the Gin Blossoms. Their opener, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers were fantastic and got the crowd going. GB was good, but they could have looked a little more enthused to be there. And WAY less tambourine.

But this review isn’t about the bands, it’s about the venue. So yeah, I whole-heartedly recommend the Soiled Dove Underground. For smaller artists on their way up or bigger bands who may not fill the Pepsi Center like they used to, it’s a great place to catch a show.

Visited May 2011