Tripadvisor
Denver
Review Highlights
So fun!

Scott it was so entertaining and engaging. You will laugh, learn some things, and come away smiling.

Reviewed today
emilyvH3667ZE
Great show

Great show, smooth presentation. He is very engaging! I do magic myself and there were some... read more

Reviewed today
Beenut206
Lone Tree, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Denver
from $15.00
from $68.66
from $40.00
from $16.80
More Info
All reviews jaw dropping audience involved mind boggling all ages skills stage awe fun performance humour tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

You will leave wanting more magic and feeling inspired! Scotty will capture your attention and warm your hearts from the second he sets foot on stage until the final ultimate reveal!! The show flows like a five star theater performance and includes so many unique card/magic tricks and mentalism acts that we can't even choose our favorite. We've seen a lot of magic performances and this is much better than most Vegas shows we have attended. We could watch Mile High Magic every week!! We can't wait to tell all of our friends!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

What fun! Myself, 3 kids (age 10-14), my parents were the attendees. We all loved it and were super impressed with Scotty's skills. We've been discussing for days on theories of how he pulled off the "tricks". It was very crowd interactive which made it more special. Scotty also conveyed a powerful life message that relationships with each other is the most important thing in life. Great to have that reinforced to my privileged kids. My only critique is that the show was short at 80 minutes. We were eager for more.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The tricks performed will blow your mind. Puts on a great show that keeps you entertained and at the same time baffled by the amazing tricks being performed. 10 out 10 would highly recommend.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I got the tickets to the show as a part of a Christmas present because I really enjoy magic and I am an avid Penn and Teller Fool Us fan. With that said, it was a good show. I felt like the magic was subpar though, his slights were okay, and a few tricks were drawn out too long. But he is a great storyteller, his personality is engaging and he interacts well with the crowd with a great message- love conquers all! Now a few things I didn’t appreciate with it being a family friendly show, he said “damn” quite a lot and “G*d damn” a few times which I really didn’t appreciate, as I didn’t see a need to really say that for this type of show. But I wouldn’t say this is a type of show that kids 12 and under would enjoy as much anyways, it is more catered to the older crowd I feel. With all this said, I would give Scotty a 5 star as an individual and with a solid message throughout his show. I would give the magic a 2 star because it was only about 6 tricks that many were really drawn out and he did many things that made the effect a little obvious. I think what got me the most was that while it was a Christmas present, I don’t know if it was worth the full $55 per person quite yet. Not even Piff the Magic Dragon was that much when he came to town, nor were the ”Champions of Magic” at the Buell theater tickets as expensive and both were much more jaw dropping with the entertainment and magical piece.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Mile High Magic is appropriate for all ages, be prepared to be part of the show, and be amazed! Scotty is a wonderful performer and shares a kind message while having fun.