AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport
$179
Sheraton.com
$104
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$234
$178
Kimpton
$279
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$111
$100
$423
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed at the red lionroom was cleanshuttle serviceshuttle that runsdenver airportunexpected staynext morningrental carearly flightneeded a place to stayfresh fruithot itemsrestaurants within walking distancedecent breakfastking bednight's sleepomelet
Reviewed July 17, 2013

On a recent road trip through Colorado, I needed to return home to Hawaii for 2 weeks and had to leave our car. We discovered the Red Lion while searching for a place to stay that would allow us to leave a car on site while we were gone. The room rate was right and included free parking for up to 14 days with our stay. The hotel is right there with all of the other airport hotels, its very clean and spacious, the staff was very accommodating and the free airport shuttle was very prompt! The agent even upgraded our room and found us a better rate than our original reservation. Then we found out that is we use the AAA booking service to make the reservation we could have gotten an even lower rate which is great to know in the future.

Overall our experience was awesome and we would stay there again without a doubt. Great place!

Room Tip: If you have AAA, book through them to get a lower rate.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jen H
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2015

Dear Jen H,

Thank you for taking your time to review your say with the Red Lion Inn & Suites,
Thank you for giving us the pleasure to be able to assist you, also for giving us great reviews. Also we are glad we were able to satisfy you with the parking, if you are ever in our area please don’t hesitate to give us a call,
We hope we Hear from you Soon.

Once again thank you

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were treated as the most important people in the place. They offered the option of leaving our car there and taking a shuttle to the airport. This saved us so much time and money. The also provided a shuttle to pick us up when we returned to Denver 1 week later.The convenience, service and personnel make this a definite on our list for future trips. Thanks all!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bkwieman

Dear bkwieman,

Thank you for taking your time to review your say with the red Lion Inn & Suites,
We hope we Hear from you Soon.

Once again thank you

Reviewed June 28, 2013

To begin with, I was supposed to reach Jackson, WY with a connecting flight to Chicago. Our flight to Chicago got cancelled due to some storms, so we were rerouted to Denver and had a night layover. We stayed the night at the Red Lion. We get to the hotel and I ask the young man to ensure that we have 2 queen beds since we have 2 young children. The young man, at 2AM and after such a long day, tells me that we actually booked a King room. Fair enough, I ask him if I can upgrade to a room with two queens. He gives me the most attitude and makes my family and I wait for a solid 45 minutes. On top of that, I ask him for an extra key because I wanted to get some toiletries from the 7-11 across the road since we didn't have our luggage and he denies our request.

The actual room was very spacious and was like your typical Holiday Inn, Best Western, etc. Same with breakfast. Next day, the front desk lady was very attentive and helpful.

Probably our bad luck to run into the rude young man late in the night. God knows. Overall, very mixed stay, probably won't recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank redskins2971
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2015

Dear Redskins2971,

Thank you for taking your time to review on trip advisor,
Please accept my sincerest apologies about our front desk staff.
I can imagine how frustrated you felt. I have taken your feedback and shared it with our staff. We will make every effort so this doesn’t happen again.
If you are ever in our area please stop by at the hotel.
Hope we hear from you soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

FIrst, the frustration starts when the airline connection in Denver is missed...not the hotel's fault
Second, luggage didn't arrive...not the hotel's fault
Third...it is midnight by the time I arrive at the hotel...again, not the hotel's fault
Hotel is overbooked, even though the "airline reservation center" booked me a room here.
Then in walks a large group of friends...about 8 of them getting the bad news that the airline reservations systems had again oversold the hotel.
Once paperwork is all entered, there is one room left and thank goodness I got it. Not sure what happened to the group that came after me. Felt a little bad for them.
Get into my room. Bed was very comfortable and nice hot shower.
BUT....do NOT get a room by the elevator. Sooooo loud about every 20 minutes you can hear it go up or down.
Grabbed an instant oatmeal and banana for breakfast FREE and off to the airport again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Denise T
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2015

Dear Denise T,
Thank you for reviewing Trip advisor,
I know how it is going through the airport sometimes, It can be a little crazy there. I am glad that we were able to find you a room, also I am sorry your room was next to the elevator, I am glad to hear you were able to get some breakfast before leaving to the airport.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed here cause we got some friends that we visited and we have a very early flight so we just decided to stay in a hotel which is near at the airport. The rooms are very spacious and the front desk are very helpful. Fast check in and the breakfast are nice too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ingrid H,
Thank you for taking the time to review on trip advisor,
Thank you for staying at the Red Lion Inn & Suites and I am glad to hear you had a great time in our hotel.