“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Denver Airport

You added HYATT house Denver Airport to your Saves list
HYATT house Denver Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18741 East 71st Avenue, Denver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #18 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reno, NV
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We spent Thanksgiving with family in the Denver area. We had an early a.m. flight so wanted to be closer to the airport. After reading Trip Advisor's reviews, we booked a room at the Hyatt house Denver Airport. It was perfect. Very friendly, even when arriving late at night and leaving early the next a.m. The room was the biggest surprise with a full kitchen, nice living room, separate bedroom and very nice bathroom. The entire hotel seemed very clean. Because our visit was so brief, I cannot comment on the breakfast choices. The only negative was our shower had a very weak water flow. From other comments, that must not be true for everyone. Also, very convenient for getting to the airport. We were so impressed, we've already booked another night for our visit to Denver for the Christmas holidays.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HSSDIA, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review of your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We appreciate your comments and hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (303) 628-7777.

Hyatt House

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Blaine, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

New hotel with clean and spacious rooms. Service is excellent although a more frequent shuttle service would be nice. Close to airport but far from everything else.... So are all the other hotels. Definitely recommend and will definitely be back. Very comfortable beds!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank MTCB

lansing mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Location to airport, CLEANLINESS, service... loved everything about this hotel. As a business traveler to walk into a hotel lobby with a great front desk attendant followed by a clean room and an incredible shower (yes I'm mentioning how much I loved the shower- it was that awesome) it was way more than I expected at the price point. I've stayed at Grand Hyatt's several times and the shower measured up. Important for the travel weary!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Ohio, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I spent one night at the Hyatt House near DIA following a week in Moab. We had driven back to Denver to be close to the airport for a flight out the next morning. I did a little searching for something close to DIA and actually found several nice places all clustered in the area. The Hyatt House looked like the best value (not the least expensive, but from what I could tell from the reviews and the websites it seemed to be a good deal). I think I made a good choice.

The hotel is located on Tower Road, just south of Pena Blvd and only a few minutes from the rental car return locations, so very convenient for travel. It appears to be a new establishment and has a open and modern look from the outside and in the lobby area. Check is was straight forward (we had actually prepaid through Expedia), so it was just a matter of grabbing keys and heading to the room. The one thing we were looking for was a place to eat; there is not an onsite restaurant at the Hyatt House. However, we soon learned why.

Once we got t the room (again, slow elevators in the hotel…what is up with that!?!) we found a very nice little apartment. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, small sitting/office area, kingsize bed in the sleeping area and a very nice a fairly large batch. All new and very nicely decorated. There was a good size flat screen TV (around 50 inch) that sat in the partition between the sitting and sleeping areas, and was on a swivel so that it was viewable from either area.

The room was well appointed. All the expected amenities in the bathroom (soap, shampoo, hairdryer, etc.) and in the kitchen (looked to have all the pots, pans and dishes needed to set up shop for an extended stay).

There was a free happy hour going on when we arrived, so we checked it out after moving into the room. Tonight had a Mexican flair, but it was not that appetizing. The management holds these events Monday through Thursday evening.

Decent free breakfast bar; not extensive and still a decent variety. Good enough for a quick morning bite.

So this worked out as a great place for us for the one night. I would certainly stay here again if I needed a place close to DIA. I think this would make a great base for a longer term business trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank OhioHick

Lewes, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I spent one night here on our way out of Denver. We paid $139 for what was basically an apartment with a nice kitchen, spacious bathroom, living area, and very comfortable bed. I did not find the room to be basic, as another reviewer stated. There was a laundry on our floor so my husband was able to get some of his clothes washed before returning home. A social hour - with beer, wine and heavy appetizers that could certainly be enough for dinner - was included at night as well as breakfast the next morning. The airport shuttle left on time and the ride was less than 10 minutes. Can't get any better than that. When we have to spend a night at an airport in the future, Hyatt House will be our first preference.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaJolie72

Greeley, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We decided to stay here because it had gotten such great reviews. We had an early flight out, and thought it would be fun to get a hotel room. It was SO nice! The people were ultra friendly...first time I've ever gotten a card from the front desk. Super clean, (and I am a neat freak), good breakfast, lots of snacks and great wines to choose from. And there are two pretty fun restaraunts right across the street. I don't recall hearing any airplane noise, which I was a little concerned about. They shuttled us to the airport, picked us up on our return, and let us leave our car in the parking lot while we were gone. There is a little kitchen area, a great bathroom, and the bed was the best hotel bed I've EVER slept on. So soft and comfy, unlike all the other hard hotel mattresses that we've slept on. Even my husband was happy, and he's just as picky as me, if not more so. Definitely recommend, and that's saying a lot because I totally have hotel anxiety. I carry my own lysol wipes, and spend the first 30 minutes wiping everything down, and no one is allowed to go barefoot. I was able to relax and enjoy myself. That was nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Los Altos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I picked this location because I needed to catch an early flight the next morning. It is easy access to rental car return and terminal. Note that it is 5-10 min drive and not across from airport like some cities. Within walking distance of several other similar hotels, gas station/convenience store and restaurants.

Hotel was very new, clean and bright. Rooms were small but packed with amenities - kitchenette, sofa, flat screen, desk, large bed and bathroom. Wi-fi is free in the room. Free dinner and breakfast in a nice lounge area. Hotel is situated in an open prairie which provided for an amazing sunrise upon departure. Construction is underway nearby but wasn't a distraction during my visit.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business