“Awesome place to stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Laurium, Michigan
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the last night of our trip. We had a very early flight, so we decided to return our rental car the night before and take the shuttle from the hotel straight to the airport. The woman at the front desk sent the driver to pick us up at the car rental location and they were there before us!! The gym is great and the pool is nice as well. The social hour they had was crazy! They had pretty tasty wine and some decent food you could eat for FREE!!! We were shocked at this. The room was clean and I am very picky on cleanliness! We would definitely stay here again. Also, besides a nice property, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HSSDIA, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review of your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We appreciate your comments and hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (303) 628-7777.

Hyatt House

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
LONG GROVE, IL
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My business deal didn't pan out, so the business part of my trip was cut short--but to move my flight up two days, it would have cost me $650, so I opted to stay. I didn't want the type of dingy hotel room I had in Casper, WY, so I drove down to Denver for my flight and paid $10 more a night for a much better hotel and experience than I had up there. I love their rooms here--very spacious, clean, well-equipped for internet and TV (lots of channels), plus all the amenities I would need to camp out for a couple of days (refrigerator, MW, plates/silverware, large shower, etc).

The staff was very friendly and helpful, including good tips on which restaurants would deliver good food. The shuttle picked me up from the car rental place, which saved me the time and hassle of taking Enterprise's shuttle to the airport and then having the Hyatt House shuttle pick me up there (Enterprise wouldn't take me to the hotel, obviously). In the morning, the shuttle driver also took me to the Starbucks 4 miles away! (I didn't have to ask, either--when I asked if there was a SB nearby, they told me where it was and offered to take me if I didn't have a car) They have a security guard on at night, and they periodically patrol the lot, so that's great if you have a car.

I slept in, so I didn't experience the breakfast, but a couple of other guests told me that it puts to shame the fare you get at a typical breakfast-included hotel.

Overall, a very comfortable and homey place to whittle away a couple of days. And because I really wanted to be home with my family, homey was exactly what I needed to make the wait much more bearable.

Fort Myers, FL
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here for one evening while we were on our way home from a vacation in Vail. The room exceeded our expectation. It had lovely "living room" seating with a large screen TV and seperate bedroom. The breakfast had a lovely assortment of hot items as well as cereals, yougart, and dried/ fresh fruits. Starbucks coffee to boot!
We ate at the Outback Steak House directly across the street for dinner. We will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Steamboat Springs
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great large room with full kitchen,alcoves with large barbeques,and fire pits, A real hot breakfast, l security checks in parking lots, If you plan a trip to Denver, on a weekend this is the place rates are reduced AAA rate was $93.00 a night for a large suite.

Room Tip: Weekends are really special

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed October 16, 2012

wow, this one is going to be very short. we stayed in a deluxe room at hyatt house and it was excellent. rooms are very spacious with full amenities. the hotel is new, breakfast is great (repeat the breakfast is great!). the free shuttle service to and from the airport is always appreciated, but we additionally liked the fact that the shuttle bus will pick you up or drop you off at your car rental location. very simple for us - we will stay at the hyatt house on every visit to the denver area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt House the night before an early flight out of Denver's Airport. This property is clean, modern and the perfect distance from the airport. Each weeknight, the hotel offers a fantastic 'dinner' with drinks that is all complimentary. The breakfast served was awesome, with a lot of great options!

My room was quiet, large and very clean. The full kitchen, living space, bedroom area and bathroom was nice too. The bed was very comfortable and even though I had the window open at night, there wasn't any noise from the outside. The shuttle to the airport was complimentary, clean and on time!

I didn't use the pool or workout area.

I highly recommend this hotel for an overnight layover or for business. I am not sure if it's appropriate for those looking to see Denver as a tourist - as it's quite far from all the attractions. If I have another layover, I will only stay here!

Room Tip: I just asked for a quiet room.

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed October 3rd and 4th, 2012. Everything was outstanding, but the room layout was the best. We plan to use some of the great ideas for a future house. The flat screen was on a rotating pedestal so that you could watch from the small living room as well as from the bed. The small kitchen had a full sized refrigerator. The hotel and room were exceptionally clean. In all, a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple