“Good burger, service was so so”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Park Burger

Park Burger
Ranked #85 of 2,986 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Good burger, service was so so”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Title sums it up. The burgers were really good. We ordered 4 different burgers and enjoyed them all. I would recommend the truffle/parmesan fries, they were really good. Service was suspect, especially when we were told that they don't have hot water but offered to run the tap on hot and serve that to us. What the?? That is just weird.

• Visited December 2013

“Cozy Burger Joint in quaint neighborhood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice welcoming restaurant. Big TV in the back with more of a sports bar vibe, but the front is a quieter, cozier setup.

The burgers were quite good. I had the Tuna burger and the other person with me had the regular hamburger. The Tuna burger had a lot going on with guacomole plus more.

French fries were crisp and hot and the order was generous.

Service was friendly and quick.

• Visited August 2013
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Again, thanks to my best road trip companion, Tripadvisor, I found this place as we were driving thru Colorado. I read a lot of the reviews and therefore decided to stop there for lunch. We got there at a good time, around 3ish, and didn't have to wait at all. We ordered some sliders, cheese burgers, sweet potato fries, truffle fries and shakes. I found the shakes to be too sweet, but everything else was pretty good. The servers were really nice and I am glad we ate there, because I have to say that we were greatly disappointed with Denver overall. Nothing else to see there.

Denver, Colorado
“This Used to be My Laundramat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have left reviews from some of my travels, but I really enjoy this one. My wife and I did our laundry here for years, our tax man is still just across the street. We have been customers here since it was opened. The royal burger and the fries with the works are my favorite foods. My wife says the same about the sweet potato fries.

• Visited July 2013
“Went for grass-fed beef, but 'buffalo burger' is corn fed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you don't care about grass-fed beef then this is a great little spot. I always get really upset however when I'm the victim of food fraud or greenwashing. The restaurant doesn't carry grass-fed cow beef as an alternative but it has a buffalo burger which is usually interpreted to a healthier alternative to corn-fed beef. Sadly more and more buffalo are being kept in feed lots and fed corn. Park's buffalo supplier is just such a faux ranch according to its own website.

1 Thank Em1789

Been to Park Burger? Share your experiences!